no worth of me

(song with a strong feeling is needed)
...........

(As they walked out of the school entrance they saw some guys talking which ara knows but was unfamiliar to y/n but y/n's eyes fells on this guy)

........................................................................

Hey Hyun!!(ara said cheerful as she reached them)

(Hyun turned towards ara as well as his friends who was standing with Hyun)

(Ara cleared her throat as she said...)

Hyun I like you!!(ara said as she pulled a rose up and bend her head down)

(Hyun walks closer to her and bend down to her height)

(As he pulled the rose out ara's hand, he and his friends started laughing)

What's so funny,huhh!?(y/n/bora said but ara pulled her back)

Fierce,huh?i would never like you (Hyun said to ara)

Then don't,i was just telling my feelings I don't want you to get into a relationship with me!(ara explained to the jerk)

Fuck off then lady?(hyun said)

Bye jerk(y/n/ bora said as she pulled ara with her)

(Ara looked back and saw hyun giving her rose to another girl and then them kissing)

What a playboy?he was acting nice a few days before(Ara said as she felt sad)

Don't worry sis you have me(y/n/bora said as she hugged ara)

Hmm(ara pulled back from the hug)

I gotta go,byee..(ara said fake smiling, she was hurt from hyun's words)

Byee..(y/n/bora waved)

Byee(ara said as she turned back while running)

Byee unnie (y/n sighed as she looked down)

______________________________________
Ara's POV

As I was walking home some bunch of girls surrounded me(5 girls).

I told u to stay away from hyun oppa(girl 1)

Why would I do what you say(ara said raising a brow)

You don't understand,do you?(girl 1 said as she signalled another girl with her head)

Girls(girl 2 said as other girls holds ara)

(Ara tried to help herself but failed)

(The girls didn't leave her till she was all bruised)

Let's get out of here (girl 1)

(The poor girl helped herself up and walked to her house)

Unnie!!(her little sister yelled as she hugged her)
______________________________________

Bora/y/n's POV

I was walking when everything started to disappear,i saw myself turning to my old little self and the background started to change to my old house.

I run quickly to the kitchen and saw mom cooking.

Eomma!!(y/n said as she back hugged her)

What's the date!!(y/n asked her mom)

13 June 2013(her mom said)

Did you lost your memory or something(her mom said as she laughed while cooking)

That's not it-(y/n said whining)

I am home!!(ara said)

(Y/n runned to her sister and hugged her as she hissed in pain)

What happened to you?!(y/n pulled back from the hug and saw her sister's bad state)

Nothing(ara said)

I have eyes(y/n said as she rolled her eyes and pulled her sister in her room)

(Y/n made her sit on the bed and bought a first aid kit)

Unnie you hurted yourself again(little y/n said bandaging her older sister's hand as tears appeared in her eyes she said all the same word she said when she actually lived in the moment in real life but this time she was living in the past)

Y/niee I am a big girl that's not a big deal for me I am strong...stronger than you shortie(said y/n's sister who was almost 6 years older than her little sister)

I am not short it's just you who is taller than me(the little girl said as she pouted)

Okay...shortie(the older sister said as she starts tickling her younger sister)

Y-yah u-unnie s-stop i-i-it(said the little girl)

You are crying y/n(ara said)

No I am not!!(y/n said as she covered her face and burst out crying)

What happened baby(ara said hugging her baby sis)

I miss you(y/n said showing her red face from crying to her sis)

Why, I am with you and always will be (ara said)

Don't get hurt, it hurts me(y/n said as she cried hugging her sis as her sis hugged her back)

(But yelling from outside distracted them, it was their mother and father)

Don't do this she is also your daughter!!(y/n's mom said as she tries to stop her husband)

Leave me(he pushes her back)

A-appa(ara said scared)

Come with me(her father said as he holds her by her arm and takes her outside the room)

(Y/n too scared to say anything peaks through her room's opened door)

Don't do this she is also your daughter!! (y/n's mom cried)

Appa,is there no worth of me to you(ara said with teary broken eyes)
______________________________________
Words=864

I did a update cause i didn't update in a while, anyways I will update when this chapter reaches 50 views,i will get some motivation to update,people.