I am paralyzed...

" You paralyzed my legs, but your heart is paralyzed Vansh!" Riddhima screamed sitting on the bed tapping her legs. She was slowly loosing her consiousness and her eyes were closed.

Vansh disheartened was watching her getting more and more weak. She still speaking.

" I never thought...you will be so. I always believed on what I heard. That you are a murderer. I was scared, so scared to open up to you. But slowly I fell for you. I loved you. But you broke my heart Vansh, you broke me. You don't have feelings. That's why you are killed inside. I regret loving you."

Riddhima passed out. Vansh tucked her on the bed and left from there. After shifting Ragini to a safe place, he came back. Riddhima was awake and sitting tapping her legs and sobbing.
Vansh closed the door and sat next to her. She hugged him clutching his shirt hiding her legs.

"Vansh... My legs are paining...I can't move them." Riddhima said between her sobs. Vansh hugged her back, on which she realised the truth and pushed him.

"You killed her na!" Riddhima shouted trying to get off the bed.

"Riddhima stop it you are not well right now!" Vansh picked her up and made her sit on the bed again.

"Why? Like Ragini you will kill me also? I don't care!" Riddhima was going to continue but Vansh pecked her lips on which she went silent.
Vansh wipes her tears and started massaging her legs. Riddhima was just looking at him while he was busy with his work.

Aaram de, dil ko mere
Mere paas aa
Mar mar ke jee raha hun meri
Sun le sadaa
Mehsoos kar
Tu bhi mujh ko zara
Hona na mujhse judaa

Riddhima backed off pulling him closer to her.
"Why?" Riddhima whispered on which Vansh burst out. Tears were flowing down his eyes. Riddhima had never seen him like this. Her heart was aching seeing him in this condition. Both hugged each other.

"According to world, my mom died in an accident. But it's not the truth. She was murdered. I got to know from Ragini. I loved Ragini madly. When I got to know she was here just for my money, I was flabbergasted. I took her to the store room pointing the gun at her. She told me she knew that my mom was murdered. She was going to tell me the name, but someone else shoot her."

Riddhima felt numb. She was unable to say anything. How can she not trust her love? How can she stoop so low? Vansh gathered himself up wiping his tears and Riddhima's too.

"I didn't want that person to harm you. That's why I never told. The doctor said Ragini is gaining senses. I shifted her to keep her safe. I have even booked a house for her in Mauritius so she can live a new life. But that didn't happen. She is still in Coma."

Vansh finished and hearing sobs he was confused. Riddhima was crying covering her face with her hands. She was so hell lost in her thoughts. She hugged him tightly keeping her head on his shirt. His shoulder became wet from her tears.
"Riddhima?"

" I am sorry Vansh. I am a fool, I lost my everything today. I am sorry. I was so mad in my surroundings. I judged everything from one side of the story. I will leave from here and never be back again."

Riddhima stopped while Vansh ribbed her back to calm her. He kissed her forehead.
"You are not at fault. You wanted to save her life from me. And never talk about leaving."
Vansh said wiping her tears while she cuddled him like a baby.

"I was a spy."

Vansh felt a shiver through her spine. He was having a weird feeling. He pushed her. But she didn't do anything. She herself sat on the floor. Still not able to stand.

"Kabir sent me. He said that you are a murderer, a criminal and what not. He was a good friend of mine. I believed him. I came here to collect proofs against you. But when I married you, I found out you have not did anything. I told this to Kabir and I was already in love with you. His words made me blind. I deserve this. I will leave from here."

Riddhima said trying to stand up which she did shivering. She tried to walk but fell on Vansh as he pulled her.

"I trust you. You will not go anywhere. Ans that's final." Vansh said in a stern voice.

Riddhima smiled weekly and hugged him tightly.

"I am sorry Vansh. If I told you that I loved him, you would have killed me. But the Riddhima who loved Kabir died the day I married you." Riddhima said in her mind.

They both were on the bed now and slept cuddling each other....

End!!!
Sorry for being late but I am busy with my exam preparation. The pre-tests are going on right now.
Hope you all like it and I reached your expectations!
Next topics-
1. RiAnsh in conservative society
2. Tear of laila track
3. Riddhima's childhood suffer

This track was requested by Anindita. Hope it reached your expectations 😊

I know there I mamy things I left in loopholes but I will fulfill every request and I am taking the one which are a little easier to write. Please forgive me whom requests are still pending..

Tanvi 💫