Little things

Not fully mine, not fully someone else. Did changes on something...

Riddhima is seen to tell Vansh about draping a saree.

"And then we make the pletes, and then we out in on our shoulder, and we make more pletes and tuck it, and then done" Riddhima smilies rubbing her hands together.

"Wow. Even I can do that." Vansh said with a wink.

"Bet?" Riddhima asked happily.

"Done. If I loose, then...I will be at your service next 6hours. And if not..you will (winks)" Vansh said and Riddhima smacked his arms.

"Not now... tomorrow morning. Good night" Riddhima kissed his cheeks moving to the bedroom.

Yes, they lived in a 3bhk flat, just both of them, a happily arranged couple.

Riddhima was standing with a pissed face while Vansh took rounds around her with the saree in his hands.

"No Vansh! Stop! Leave some part for the pletes!" Riddhima guides him, while he did failing miserably.

Vansh bent to make the pletes, and started folding it very...I mean it veryy big.

"Pletes are not these long Vansh! It won't fit" Riddhima scolded him, of course she was tired of standing for so long.

Vansh opened the pletes again, and there was a huge gap in between. Vansh suddenly chuckled and Riddhima looked at him with a 'What!?' expression.

"I think I will fit in this...this gap." Vansh said and started laughing.

"Vansh I am tired na please say you lost forgive me!" Riddhima mumbled like a small kid.

Vansh sighed, and moved in rounds around Riddhima nothing like told, and tucked it on her waist sitting back on the couch.

"Perfect!" Vansh adored her with a smile.

"Awww really UGLY!!" Riddhima moved to the mirror, she badly wanted to cry at her buddhu husband.

( Don't ask where I got the picture

( Don't ask where I got the picture. But it's not mine 😂)

Riddhima changed back to her sweats and was Vansh working on his laptop.

"Get me a coffee sweetheart. You lost the bet." Vansh said adamantly.

Riddhima had nothing to say. She went blank and went to the kitchen, and came back after 2 minutes.

"Vansh...I can't find the sci.." Riddhima was cutted by Vansh.

"Right drawer at the top" Vansh said without even looking at her.

Riddhima went back, and found the scissors. She smiled, he knew everything. She extended her hand to the milk packet and...it wasn't there!

Her eyes roamed whole the house, but there was no trace of the milk packet!