warning & disclaimer

hello! thank you for taking the time and consideration in reading my story truly means a lot!

but, before you continue . i would like just to write a formal warning as well as disclaimer for my story.

this story can become very heavy at times sometimes even triggering for some.

trigger warning! please be careful.

you have been warned.

many mental health issues will be brought up such as the following.

depression
suicide
anxiety
anxiety attacks
panic attacks
post traumatic stress disorder | ptsd

many addictions will also be brought up such as the following.

alcohol addiction
smoking addiction
sex addiction | sorta
risky behavior addiction

many abuses will also be brought up such as the following:

domestic abuse
verbal abuse
physical abuse
emotional abuse
mental abuse

here are some of the kinks,
kinks | praising, degrading, ddlg, dub! con, orgasm denial, edging, desperation, bdsm, spanking, pain, knife, dominant! submissive, toys, choking, voyeurism, breeding, daddy, discipline, begging, use of safe word, rough sex.

yes! having kinks is okay! it's nothing to be ashamed of as long as your partner|partners have consented! also where the kinks aren't harming anyone who isn't participating. always respect your partner|partners wishes and interests. if they say no, they mean NO.

of course some kinks or more unusual than others but, that's doesn't make you weird or strange. it's your body, your pleasure.

make sure to check on your partner|partners to make sure they are comfortable with everything happening.

now i will be explaining all what's a kink is? and what the kinks i listed mean.

what is a kink?
a kink is an unusual sexual idea. meaning something that allows other to use a bend of fantasies and concepts in their sexual dynamics.

what is praising?
praising is when a partner|s with a praise kink gets off on the appraisal and confirmation they get from their partner|s.

what is degrading?
degrading is when a partner|s with a degrading kink gets off on the humiliation and called rude names by their partner|s

what is dub! con?
dub! con is short for dubious consent.. this indicates that consent is unknown or uncertain, and this is distinguished from consent being definitely absent..often, a person involved is uncertain about whether he or she wants to participate.

what is orgasm denial?
orgasm denial is when one partner is close to their climax but, their partner denies the orgasm in order for it to be better from tension of holding it in. makes it more pleasurable for both parties.

what is edging?
edging involves sexual stimulation to the point just before orgasm before stopping or slowing down again. people may repeat this cycle several times before allowing themselves to reach orgasm.

what is desperation|begging?
desperation|edging both mean the same thing at times. when one partner is sexually frustrated to the point they beg to be touched by their partner in some form.

what is bdsm?
bdsm is a variety of exotic sexual ideas or role playing that involve bondage, discipline, dominance and submission, sadomasochism, and other interpersonal practices. the kinks involved in bdsm range from gentle to extreme such as knife play or blood kink. bdsm requires many skills for both parties to be comfortable such as honest communication, clear rules, hard set limits, safe words, comfortable safe environment, and sober consenting adults. some bdsm kinks are the following: humiliation, impact play, edge play, role play, breeding, etc.

what is spanking?
spanking is a form of impact play. it is used as an arousing method in form of discipline for the submissive partner.

what is a pain kink?
pain kinks tend to be when one partner or both enjoy and get off on receiving pain. such as slapping, spanking, pinching, biting, hair pulling, choking and etc.

what is a knife kink?
knife kink is when both consenting adults enjoy the when a knife is used as a tease. applying pressure with the blade on the neck, breast, tummy, ass, and etc.

what is a dominant | submissive?
sexual dominance is a sexual practice in which one partner (called the "dom") holds power during a sexual encounter, guiding the experience for the submissive partner (called the "sub"). both partners receive sexual pleasure and satisfaction from performing their role (whether dominant or submissive) during the sexual encounter and relationship.

what is voyeurism?
voyeurism is the practice of becoming aroused by watching another person or people in a state of undress and/or engaging in sexual activity. sometimes even the person in the sexual activity gets off on someone else watching them.

what is breeding?
breeding is when one partner infers to the other partner that they are going to impregnate them and they get off on the idea that their partner will carry their baby.

what is daddy kink?
daddy kink is when a person enjoys calling your partner daddy in a way of admiration and respect. no not in a way of talking about your dad. that's disgusting let's get that out of the way. it is also and can be part of ddlg. it can be used as a sexual turn on or also if someone needs to be cared or babied for.

what is ddlg?
ddlg stands for daddy dom and little girl. it is a dynamic of a sexual | non- sexual relationship that involves two consenting adults. one of the partners will be taking in the role of the caregiver or the dominate. while the other will take the role of little or the submissive. it is a special type of bdsm expression or relationship that involves child like things such as discipline, spanking, scolding, rewards and stuffed animals. daddy doms love their little unconditionally as do their littles.

are kinks bad?
no they are not! just always be sure that you and your partner consent together. communication is key.

are some kinks bad?
some kinks can be a little excessive or not okay in MY opinion especially ones that deal with absolute no consent or SA.

now that i have acknowledged the kinks, no hate will be tolerated!

this is a a place you can comment and ask questions about kinks or whatever.

no judging or hate is allowed. if i see hate, it will be deleted and accounts will be reported.

this story is very DARK at times.

please vote and enjoy my story! i love you all!! <3

consent is hot!!!