prologue

NEW YORK CITY| RESTRICTED AREA
JUNE 15th
2011

my eyes stung at the feeling of the blinding light that hung from above me

an irony flavor and thick consistency engulfed my mouth. a dry heave fell from my mouth as i spat out a chunk of blood.

annoyed, i went to create a wisp of power and a shock seemed to run through my spine.

my eyes widened at the stinging pain as my fingers gently traced the metal collar that wrapped around my neck.

the collar was tight like a python that seemed to tighten each second for its prey.

i rolled my eyes in irritation at the fact that my powers were basically temporarily shut down.

"what the fuck?, these cunts." i whispered harshly tugging at the steel attempting to latch it off.

after a few minutes and some grunts of struggle, a deep voice rang through the white blank room.

"name?" the unfamiliar man said.

my neck tilted as i looked at the mirror in front of me. i wasn't the smartest but, that was definitely a two way mirror.

my glossy eyes reflected agony and rage all in one. instead of a name all i exchanged was a hard glare.

the image of my brother flashed and wouldn't be quiet. i looked around the sterilized room and saw nothing. not even a trace of my brother.

that was until i looked down at my hands. crusted in dark blood. it had been dry for a period of time due to the darkness of the shade. i looked at the mirror above me.

no lesion on my face or body was deep enough to evoke such a traumatic bleeding episode.

who's blood was this.?

a slam from a door being shut was heard as a man in all black entered the room.

his dark leather trench coat seemed to barely glide above the cold floor. his eye patch tightly around his left side.

his dark aura seemed to gloom the room as my head tilted smirking sinisterly at the man.

"no more games. you basically bent tony stark into a metal box, you also man handled a super solider with a flick of a wrist. may i add that you treated and smashed natasha romanoff as if she truly was a black widow spider. who are you?" he repeated the to die for question with nothing but fury in his eyes.