Chapter 2

(A/N : Sorry for the sloppy drawing and no color. I'm not home and probably will not be till September. One more thing I haven't decided the pets name and the pets don't enter until later on so I will think of one. You guys can give recommendations too if I like anyones I will use them and shout out the person that recommended the name. )

Flora POV

The party was over and the guys just left so we were gonna head back to our dorms but I sensed something weird with the trees. There was definitely something wrong.

''Hey, guys somethings wrong with the trees'' I said. After I said that everyone looked at me. ''What, I'm serious'' I added. Then Bloom headed to the forest to look but stopped dead in her tracks. 

So me and the girls went to look at what was happening and we saw two girls one had curly chocolate brown hair, caramel skin and ocean blue eyes. The other had pale white skin, white snowy hair and her eyes were like purple, pink and white crystals. There was no denying both of them were in really bad shape. 

So we ran there to help. Both of them were barely walking and had their arms around each other. And as they neared us they collapsed to the ground.

Time Skip To The Day They Wake Up

Third Person POV

Musa and Flora were at the clinic waiting for the two girls to wake up. ''Hey do you think they are okay I'm starting to get really worried.'' said Musa. ''Don't worry I'm sure they will be fine''.

''Well if you say so'' Musa said uneasy. ''But I do have one question. '' said Flora deep in thought. 

''Well go on'' Musa said. ''How do you think this happened to them? '' ''This isn't exactly normal'' said Flora. ''Maybe it's because they used their powers too much. '' Musa said shrugging.

''Could be possible but why would they be in the forest? '' Flora questioned. ''We need to wait for them to answer for themselves then'' Musa finished. 

Then the curly haired girl started to wake up.

''Hey she is waking up'' said Flora gesturing to the curly haired girl. They were quietly waiting for the girl to wake up. She slowly sat up and took a look around then looked at her hands.

''Oh my, four days it's been four days. Piff, Crystal where are they. '' said the girl suddenly panicking. Then Musa pointed to her right there she first saw Crystal on the other bed and then saw Piff sleeping on a small pillow. ''Oh thank goodness'' right after she said that Bloom and Stella entered the room.

''What happened? Where are we?''Continued the girl. ''You're at Alfea the best school for fairies'' said Stella a little too cheerful. 

''And to answer your other question well we don't know. You and your friend came out of the forest then fainted right after so we took you to the infirmary.'' Stella finished. 

''How is Crystal is she okay? '' said the girl. ''Yeah, she is fine just exhausted like you'' said Musa. 

''So what's your name'' said Flora a little awkwardly. ''Oh right, sorry. My name is Aisha, nice to meet you'' said Aisha shaking her hand. ''Nice to meet you to my name is Flora these are Stella, Bloom and Musa.'' 

Flora said pointing at each of them. Right after Flora finished Crystal started moving. Everyone's head snapped at her direction.

''She is waking up'' said Bloom. Aisha quickly got next to her bed and waited for her friend to wake up. Crystal sat up a little and yawned then stretched. The girls looked dumfounded. 

''Aaahhh that was refreshing nap. Huh, where am I?  Aisha what are you doing here? Who are you guys?'' said Crystal. When she finally stopped ranting Aisha spoke up ''We are at Alfea, Crystal. After our battle we went through the forest remember, and after that we ended up here'' 

Crystal took a few seconds to process the information then started talking again ''Thanks for the explanation. Well then nice to meet you I'am Crystalline but call me Crystal. I was supposed to come to Alfea this year so thats good I guess. ''

''Well you warmed up quickly'' said Stella giggling. Then the others started giggling too but was interrupted by Crystal who was talking in a very worried tone. ''Wait where is Lila. ''

''If you are talking about another pixie we just have Piff '' Bloom said. ''Lila I hope she is safe'' said Crystal, then continued ''she is my bonded pixie and Piff is Aisha's.''

''I'm sorry to hear that'' said Bloom. ''We'll find her don't worry'' added Flora

   Then Stella chirped up to lighten the mood and said ''Okey let's get you girls something to eat and then we'll talk about it, come on''.

After they went to the cafeteria to get some food and they sat down and started talking. 

    ''So what happened to get you two in such a bad state? '' asked Bloom. ''Yeah me and Musa were discussing that just before you woke up.''

    ''Buckle up ladies and gentlemen this is one hell of a story'' said Crystal trying to give a dramatic affect and getting comfy. ''And now you may start my friend. ''

    ''I was going to visit the pixie village like I always do. My family is pretty close to the pixies so it was a normal thing for me to do but when I got there, there it was totally empty. There was only Locket and Blinky left. They said that big shadow monsters had taken everybody and then we saw a trail  of black liquid and decided to follow it we went through different pats and ended up in an underworld castle. When we got there, there was this black phoenix that turned in to a man.  He was the one that controlled all the shadow monsters. After that he captured me and drained my power. And locked me up then thru my cell window Crystal came in and got both of us out. By the way I do not now how she found me. When we got out we went to find the pixies so we could get them out. When we got there we opened the lock and got them out. I was already out of power and Crystal had so little left so we ran upstairs to find the exit. Right when we found it new monsters appeared we couldn't save them. The only reason Piff is here, is because she likes to stay in my hood. The monsters didn't see her and thank god they didn't. Then we escaped and came through the forest you know the rest. '' Aisha finished whit a sigh.

    ''Not to make you uncomfortable or anything but how did you find Aisha? '' Musa asked eyeing Crystal. ''Yeah good question I was wandering that too'' said Bloom. 

    ''Well, she was supposed to come to my house for a sleepover and when she didn't. I got worried cause she didn't text me about canceling our plans. She is a very  punctual person by the way. I couldn't stand it anymore so I went to find her. I knew she was going to the pixie village so I went there to look for her. Surprise surprise the whole village was empty and she wasn't there. Then I found the black slimy liquid too and followed it. It led me to the underground castle and I used my brain and guessed she was in one of the cells so I flew around the whole castle from the outside and checked every cell window. I was exhausted and at last I found hers. You guys now the rest. '' Crystal said(a little dramatic🤫). 

(A/N : Okey I'm gonna end it here next chapter will have a little more adventure so don't worry and don't forget to comment things that you'll like me to do. But before I go I wanna ask ya'll something. So if the phoenix controls the shadow monsters and did send them to the village why did he ask the pixies where there village was? Am I not remembering the episode correct or did something different happen? Guys please help me. Still short I now I'm trying. )

Byeee