Chapter 4

Crystal POV 

    Right now we are doing the last arrangements so we can start heading to the caves and for some reason Red Fountain's  headmaster is here. I'm starting to loose it cause Piff is crying to death. 

    ''Come on it's okay I'll be back soon'' Aisha said trying to calm down Piff. Then she stopped crying. ''That's better'' she said. Then Miss. Faragonda started ''Girls take these special seeds of light with you. In an emergency they will drive away any kind of shadow creatures but only once.'' she finished handing the seeds to Aisha.

    ''With only four fairies I don't think it will be sufficient.'' Tecna said. Then it clicked in me. Headmaster of Red Fountain four fairies dangerous mission. ''We won't be alone'' everyone looked at me suprised for a second even Miss. Faragonda than came in four guys with flying bikes. 

     ''Yes the specialist's'' Stella whispered to us. ''No fair you guys are getting all the fun'' Musa said. 

''Guess we are. Who knows maybe I'll find myself a boyfriend'' I said. ''Pretty bold of you to assume that'' said one of the guys in the blue onesies. ''And that's coming from the guy who is wearing a blue onesie to a rescue mission.'' I said smirking. Then the girls started wheezing.

Zeke POV (at last) 

''No fair you guys are getting all the fun'' said Musa. There were two new girls. Then one of the girls said ''Guess we are. Who knows maybe I'll find myself a boyfriend.'' 

''Pretty bold of you to assume that'' I said smirking.

Then she started talking. ''And that's coming from the guy who is wearing a blue onesie for a rescue mission.'' she finished. I decided I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of winning so I started again ''Aren't you a feisty one''I said a little flirtatiously. ''I am what you gonna do'' right when I was about to answer Brandon started talking. 

''Get a room'' he said with a fake disgusted face. ''If you guys are finished flirting can we get moving please'' the other girl said who I learned to be Aisha. 

Everyone nodded then Headmaster Saladin started talking. ''Crystal, Aisha you can ride with. Zeke and Riven.'' I was happy to hear that. ''No need'' she said. Then played with her watch and then came flying another bike. So she knows how to ride, perfect. ''M'lady would you please give me the honor of  riding with you'' she said in an English accent holding out a hand. Then Aisha said ''I would'' in an English accent back and took her hand. Man look at my luck.

When everyone was buckled up Timmy came in with the ship so we followed him and we were getting beaten bad. I mean come on are motorcycles supposed to do flips in air and go upside down. 

Bloom POV

After the whole Crystal and Zeke thing we were finally at the cave. ''Sky I now you're trying to save battery's and all but give us some light back here'' Stella started annoyed. ''Yeah we can't see a thing'' Crystal continued. I don't know what it is but they just click.

''Ahh'' Stella tripped. ''You know what? I've had it. I'll deal with it myself'' she shouted this time really pissed off and then transformed. ''I don't know if this is a good idea this much light could attract attention'' I said worried. ''Yep and their coming'' Zeke said pointing to the shadow creatures coming from the other tunnels. ''That's it, but it was open before''  Aisha said going over to the huge metal door. ''You girls buy us some time we're blowing this thing up'' said Brandon. 

''Let's all transform'' said Aisha.

(A/N : A little cliffhanger not really but I'm kinda stuck right now. The first two chapters I wrote them in one day this took me nearly a week and it's not even long. Anyways stay tuned for the next chapter. )

byeee