Chapter 2: Troy

-Parmenio's P.O.V-

Alexander ordered us to head to the city of Troy. Not for a battle or conquest though, but for the book signing that was taking place. He was in love with 'The Illiad' by Homer. It was an unhealthy obsession. He was quoting it all the time, having Hephaestion role play as Patroclus whilst he is Achilles. He even slept with the damned thing. I don't think he'll ever get a girlfriend.

"Father! Look!" My son Philotas said.

I returned from my thoughts and looked up at the approaching city. It was quite a sight, especially in all of this sand.

-Alexander's P.O.V-

We were finally here! If anyone came to Persia they'd be sure to go straight to Troy. But how lucky am I!? I get to go and see the author himself: Homer-Sensei! I looked down at my clothes and saw rags unworthy of Homer-Senpai. I needed something more fitting. I had the perfect idea.

-Hephaestion's P.O.V-

"You really mean it!" I gasped at 'Xander-Chan-San-Kun as he offered me a stunning Patroclus cosplay. I loved cosplaying with 'Xander-Chan-San-Kun! I was afraid he had forgotten about our many moments spent in the robes of another, but this proved he had not.

"Yes, Hephaestion." 'Xander-Chan-San-Kun smiled. "I want the moment when we step into the temple of Achilles to be special."

I gasped in awe at the Macedonian General. He was so kind yet so fierce on the battlefield. My eyes sparkled. "Thank you." I whimpered.

He looked at me with a seducing smile and said: "My pleasure." He slowly raised his tanned, powerful hand to my robe and gave it a gentle tug. The threads at the back start to unwind and I grabbed it before it fell and left me fully exposed.

"'Xander-Chan-San-Kun?" I asked with eyes as wide as the full moon.

"Yes?"

"Be... Be gentle... Senpai..." I said quietly.

"Always."

*One hour later*

I giggled in delight as 'Xander-Chan-San-Kun finished dressing me in the Patroclus cosplay. "It's amazing!" I gasped as I spun around.

"Anything for you." He smiled as he changed into his own outfit. 'Xander-Chan-San-Kun was a brilliant Achilles. He was fierce, brave, kind and all-around perfect.

"I heard the book signing is almost over. We should head over there now." He said to me with his silky voice.

I rann out of the door and noticed the line is non-existent. "Look! There's no line!"

He followed me with a grin and the two of us frolicked to the author Homer. As 'Xander-Chan-San-Kun was having a deep conversation with the writer, I wandered into the temple of Troy. The carvings were beautiful and I could clearly see Achilles and Patroclus. I smiled to myself. Suddenly, I felt a warm presence behind me.

"You plan to stand there all day?" 'Xander-Chan-San-Kun smirked.

I chuckled and folded my arms. "What about you? You were talking with Homer for quite some time."

"But not enough time to keep me from seeing you." He smiled and embraced me. The tall, muscular figure of 'Xander-Chan-San-Kun constricted me. I welcomed it gladly.

"Hephy-Kun..."

Just him saying my name got me all excited.

"You are the one thing that I value in this world..."

My eyes twinkled as I admired the face of my senpai.

"You are truly my greatest... friend."

A/N- Ooooohhhh!!! I wonder how Hephaestion will feel about that!?!? I hope you're all still enjoying this! There's a lot of Alexphaestion feels in this chapter! But don't worry Darixander shippers! There's a lot of that coming right up! I update every Friday so please vote and comment on what you like!

-Xoxo, Arrian