CHAPTER 7

AUTHOR'S POV

Jimin was doing math problems slowly with jungguk who is keeping an eye on him.

"Appa, can i go to bathroom?"jeonsan asked.

Jungguk nodded and signalled him to go. Meanwhile jimin was dealing a uncomfortable situation with the skirt he wore, it was going up and it was so tight while showing his milky thighs.

Jimin doesn't know what to do, if he tell jungguk about this, he will start lecturing about boys shouldn't wear skirts.

The father noticed it, he saw jimin's mini skirt which is showing his thighs. The father doesn't know how to ask about this so he went upstairs and took a pillow which is in private office and on his couch.

He thought this would help the latter to cover his thighs . he came downstairs.

"Here this would help"the father said as he handed pillow to jimin who shyly took it with a red face.

Jimin smiled to himself shyly and place the pillow on his lap to make it less exposing the father can't help but admire jimin's shy look with a straight emotionless face and looked away in seconds like nothing happened.

Hoseok wanted to laugh out loud the cringe drama he's seeing but hold it in and averts his gaze to yoongi who is busy looking through phone.

Jungguk noticed hoseok was daydreaming and smiling like a idiot while staring at yoongi "concentrate on class"Jungguk shout out loud making hoseok and jimin flinch.

"Why weren't you writing anything ,do you even know the answers?"Jungguk asked

"Uh I know , I'm good at maths duh"hoseok spat back.

"So maths genius ,can I give you a  question to solve?"the father challenged.

"Sure,go ahead"hoseok said , it's the right time to shine infront of yoongi,he can't waste this golden chance even though he know shit.

The father took a pen and book from hoseok hands and wrote a question with a smirk and give it back to hoseok

"Here you go ,answer it ,if you didn't answer it you gonna face the consequences dear "the
Older said.

Hoseok eyes widen at the question,it was the most hardest one .

Hoseok swallowed thickly ,even if he try answering he gonna fail for sure

"Sir ,Maths genius ,solve it"the father mocked.

Jeonsan came back and started to doing his maths problem silently.

Hoseok was  tapping the pen on paper,he wants to disappear now ,this annoying Jungguk uncle is embarassing hoseok infront of his handsome yoongi.

After a couple of minutes ,hoseok still sitting with the blank paper doesn't even know what to write.

"Did you answer it hoseok ?"Jungguk asked

"I-i d-dont kn-know"hoseok strutted admitting his defeat.

"What did you say earlier?"the father asked in low voice.while glaring

This was starting to scare hoseok.

"You know I don't like it when someone doesn't replies to me , it's so irritating."the father said but sounding like a psycho.

Hoseok nodded fastly.

"Now ,tell me what were you saying earlier?"the older asked again with his vieny hands slam on table.

Hoseok stared down at his papers and tears started to roll down one by one.

"Hey,why are you crying? Did I say something that makes you cry huh!!?" The father started to shout.

"No I'm n-not crying"hoseok lied,tears flowing

"No you are crying,why did you cry tell me now?!"he asked again

"I said I'm not crying!!!"hoseok screamed out then started to sobbing.

"Don't raise your voice against me! you little brat"Jungguk yelled

Hoseok started to cry  and jimin joined with him.they both were sobbing silently,

Jungguk looked to see yoongi holding his laughter,the older was trying not to laugh at these kids.but failed honestly

They both burst out in laugh at their childish cries.

They wait for jimin and hoseok to stop crying.

After some minute they stopped sobbing and calmed themselves.

"Maths genius i see"the father mocked and laughed.

"You guys are too sensitive,"Jungguk added, about him he likes to mess with kids until they cry, it give him some type of pleasure.

Hoseok glared with red eyes. Not having the guts to say anything.

"Drop them home, Jungguk ah it's getting late"yoongi said

The older nodded "alright I'll take you guys home, yoongi hyung take care of jeonsan "he said and took his phone and car keys from the table.

Jimin and hoesok silently packed their bags and went out with the father.

As usual jimin sat at front seat. And the father arrived at jimin's house without uttering a word. It was a whole silence.

"Bye,uncle"jimin said and fastly got out the car with hoseok and sighed in relief.

"Bye kids"jungguk replied and drove off.

"I swear to god, i hate this man for my entire life, who the fuck think he is"hoseok started to blabbering.

And jimin was lost for a second then smirk.

"Ew what's with that creepy face, if you're planning to kill him count me in "hoseok said

"I'm not gonna kill him but i have a great idea, i don't know if it's illegal to do it but I'm gonna make him knees down for me" jimin stated, smirked liking the idea.

Hoseok mouth open wide.

"What the fuck are you talking about"hoseok yelled confusingly.

"Don't tell me you're interested in that  old man" hoseok added with a judging face

"Oh come on he's not old, he's  a daddy type if you admire him closely " jimin described imagining jungguk looks.

"Whatever "hoseok murmured

"I'll use my seductive charms that no one can resist " jimin said biting his lips.

Sorry guys I'm back :)