How You Meet

Illumi:

-He saw you at Heaven's Arena hanging around his brother and Gon.

-He actually rushed through a couple of missions (He still did them impeccably though.) to be able to spectate a couple of your fights in the arena.

-From what he could see you were on par with his own father and grandfather or could even defeat them.

-This interested him and he eventually met you and asked who you were. "Hi I'm Y/n L/n! I haven't seen you around before! Are you new here?" "I'm here to make sure that my brother doesn't hurt himself too badly. I'm Illumi Zoldyck nice to meet you." "Zoldyck?!" You yelled not too quietly and Illumi was pretty worried that you would never talk to him again out of fear.

-You surprised him by not being scared at all and instead saying. "So you're Killua's brother! He doesn't seem to like you too much but from my perspective you're just a little overprotective!" You said while laughing and handing him a piece of candy from your pocket and smiling brightly.

Hisoka:

-He saw you at the Hunter Exam and thought you were strong so he got a boner.

-Little did he know you were a Zoldyck

Chrollo:

-You and the Phantom Troupe tried to steal a lot of the same things from a auction.

-Feitan met you while he was scaring off a lot of the security guards to get into a safe, he took a liking to you when you sassed him while you were both trying to get into the safe.

-He wanted you to join and you were pretty bored so you accepted.

-Chrollo was skeptical so he had Nobunaga fight you and you easily won.

-You became the 14th member of the Phantom troupe and later an older sister figure to Kalluto.

-"Y/n L/n you are officially a member of the Phantom Troupe." "Thank you Danchou!"

Feitan:

- You were Chrollo's older sister so you had known each other for ages.

- He had liked you for almost as long as he had known you and you liked him too.

-The troupe could see that Feitan liked you but you were much better at hiding it than Fei Fei so when he asked you out they were surprised about how enthusiastically you said yes.

- "Can we-" "Sure Fei Fei lets go bother Chrollo."