Nicknames

Illumi📍:

-What you call him: You call him all the classic stuff; Lumi, LuLu, Illu, Hun, but don't ever call him babe because Hisoka called him that for so long and it annoyed him so much that he sewed Hisoka's mouth shut. Machi had to help him get the needles and string out.

-"Hey Babe can you-" *⚫️👄⚫️* "What now Lumi?" You asked exasperated and not the least bit fazed by his show of anger.

-"Babe is something you will never call me." He said in that voice that told you he was close to snapping.

-"Okay Lumi never again." You giggled giving the drama queen a hug. "Thank you." He answered shortly while hugging you back and resting his head on your shoulder- hey since when were you taller than him?- "Hisoka!" (Hisoka had given you a pair of his heels)

-What he calls you: You would think he would just not use nicknames or use burnt out ones. You would be right, he either calls you Y/n or Love maybe Darling if he's in a slightly better mood than his usual monotone one.

-"Y/n love could you do me a favor and go tell Milluki if I can still hear his anime in five minutes I will come down there and stick needles into his head until you can't see any skin." "Illu I can't do that! Besides Peace Sign is such a bop!" "...Darling do me a favor and stay away from Alluka and her K-Pop."

Hisoka🤡:

-What you call him: You just mostly call him shortened versions of his own name. Hiso, Soka, SoSo, HiKa, Clown Boy, Perv. You called him babe and he almost had a "schwing" moment so you never did it again until he started begging you to do it promising he wouldn't do anything.

-"C'mon N/n~" "No means no you Perv, I can do without the sight of your hard on for a week." "Pleaseeeeeeee." He begged pulling out the puppy eyes, or at least as close to puppy eyes as he can get.

-"Babe if you don't shut the hell up I'll kill you on the spot." *schwing* "Oh for fucks sake!"

What he calls you:

-Surprisingly he mostly calls you by your name or a nickname based off your name. He made the mistake of calling you "Fruit." In front of Illumi once and they had a chat. That was the end of the nicknames.

-"N/n can you get me my spare pack of cards?" "Sure you going on a mission with Illumi?" "Yes my dear fruit~" "⚫️👄⚫️" "I-I mean yes Y/n!"

Chrollo:

-What you call him: Basically just his own name. "C, Rollo, Luci, Darling~"

-"Hello Y/n." "Darling~ Ohayo!" You literally don't call him much other than his own name because he's almost always with the troupe and he hates to be embarrassed in front of them.

-What he calls you: N/n, Love, Honey. He's even more old school than Illumi but you don't mind.

-"Honey can you grab me that book?" "Danchou what year is it again?" "Shut your mouth Feitan before I do it for you." Y/n: 😃🔪

-"Be more polite Feitan." You're really protective of Feitan for some odd reason but Fei never questions it because it keeps him out of trouble and you give the gremlin boi the best hugs.

Feitan🌂☀️⬆️:

-What You Call Him: Fei, Fei Fei, Gremlin, Shrimpy, Umbrella Man, Emo Dwarf.

-Literally everything that you call him pisses him off but he won't tell you to stop because he also thinks it's funny. Phinks is a little too amused though.

-"Oi Fei you want some help?" "Phinks you might not wanna call him that-" Feitan: *Native Language* "RUN."

-What He Calls You: Y/n, Little Shit, Stupid, Ew.

-Yeah he just straight up calls you "Ew" there's no explanation and you think it's funny but Chrollo isn't too amused.

-"Where's Y/n Feitan?" "Ew is over there with Machi." "Excuse me? What did you just call my sister?" "Nothing Danchou."

Sorry that was short but I was bored and wanted to finish it. Peace out~