Chapter 4

"PLEASE MARRY ME!!!"

You ignored the shout and grab a food but stopped midway because you didn't hear a single sound in the venue.

You turn around and saw a boy with gray hair kneeling in front of you.

"PLEASE MARRY ME!!", He shouted once again. I pointed myself and he nodded.

I confusingly looked around and saw Yami, Nozel and Fuegoleon with dark aura surrounding them.

"Not a chance", A boy with black soft hair step up and shook his head.

'That kid is proposing to a member of white wolves'

'What is he doing?'

'Is he insane?'

I looked at the kid like he was crazy.

My vice captain stepped up and put her arms in front of me.

"Hey, you don't know who are you talking to", she said while glaring at the boy.

I put my hands on her shoulder and gave her a small smile.

I looked at the boy in front of me and noticed his robe.

Black bulls

"Yami, seems like you don't teach him who are the captains of the magic knight squads", I looked at Yami.

"Nah, he is just gutsy", He said still surrounded by dark aura.

"I ADMIRED YOU SO MUCH SINCE CAPTAIN YAMI TELL US STORIES ABOUT THE CAPTAINS!", The boy yelled.

"Calm down, boy. My ears hurt", I said while I walk closer to him.

I pat him in the head and smiled then walk away to grab my food. I just wanted to eat. I want to finish my paper works too.

I look back at the kid. He has stars in his eyes and his other member comforted him.

I went back to our captains' table and filled my glass with the wine.

"What's his name, Yami?", I said while sipping the alcohol.

"Asta, that kid is very determined, so good luck. Good luck to the three of us too bangs and eyeliner", He said while nodding to Nozel and Fuegoleon.

"Eh?", I said and they glared to each other.