Chapter 5

A/n: The storyline will changed! Last time, I said that this story starts when eye of the midnight sun was discovered but I decided to changed that. The events will be random! 😅

.

The white wolves sat in their table waiting for their captain to visit them. They're talking about the kid who proposed on their captain a while ago.

"You guys should not be stress out. He's only a kid and it's your free time today", They heard their captain speak out and sit beside their vice captain.

The squad smiled on their Captain's thoughtfulness.

"Have you guys eat-", the captain was cut off when the wizard king called all of the captain for the closing of the ball.

Y/n walked in front of the stage confidently.

'She's the captain of the white wolves?!'

'If  I have known that she is the captain, i should've join white wolves!'

She heard all the whispers from the other squad.

She stop beside Dorothy who is on deep slumber. Nozel stopped on her other side.

"These captains helped me to protect our kingdom. I wish you guys will do the same!", The wizard king said loudly to the crowd.

"Captains! Please hold each other's hand!", King Julius said.

I widened my eyes when Nozel took my hand. I didn't heard this on the meeting!

"You were late on the meeting that you missed this part", Nozel whispered. He leans down to me and made contact with my eyes.

I just nodded and held back his hand and bowed with the other captains.

Nozel's Pov

As I held her hand I felt glares thrown at me. I sighed and enjoy the feeling of her presence beside me.