albedo | let's make love

"Master Albedooo!" You whined "Why are you ignoring me?"
Albedo finally gave in. Looking up at you, he sighed.
"What?"
Your eyes beamed, the question you'd been waiting for all day!
"W-well, as your helperr, I figured that involvement in making sure the experiment is successful is making sure all the materials are there"
He raised a brow
"Didn't quite catch on to what you mean by that, but go on"
"Uh, well o-on the way here I-I uh, I noticed you um.. dropped this.. bottle"
You put your hand out, with the little bottle laying still in your hand
"Oh. I see. Thank you, Y/N."
You smiled gently
"What was it..?"
"U-uhm- Isn't it pretty obvious"
"..."

(This gives me flashbacks to those cryo slime lube fanfics LMAO)

"If that's all, I'll just carry on with my experiment now, then"
"W-wait! What are you.. making? Maybe I can fulfill my duty as your helper"
"..." he looked back down and sighed heavily
"I don't know why Sucrose had to leave. And out of all people choose you to be her substitute."
Your facial expression dropped
"W-whats that supposed to mean.."
He got up from his chair and walked over to you.
"If you really want to be of help, go stand over where my canvas is. I could use a reference for a new drawing."

30 minutes in. Albedo was still drawing. You peered at him from where you were stood, catching his eyes for small amount of periods every time he glanced up. He looked so.. peaceful. So calm. So focused. He was a pretty boy, you had to admit.

Another 30 minutes past.

Albedo shot a last glance at you, lasting a few seconds more then the others.
"Thanks for your help, Y/N"
"..What do you mean, I hardly did anything other then stand."
He placed his items down and walked over to you. He lightly gripped your chin with his hand and stared deep down into you eyes. Intimidating. Hot. The atmosphere stared to tense.

"You know... Y/N, if you like me so much... there's no need to hide it"
"!!!???!?" You flushed
"There's a reason why Sucrose left, and why she begged you to substitute for her" You raised a brow
"W-wha..? So you weren't mad about that then?" You lightly grabbed his arm, still looking deep into his eyes.
"I- uh,, it was for a good reason"
"Mhm..."
"Look, my main point here is that you like me."
"..."

Your lips collided, and only the two of you know what love was made that night.