world of make believe

She looked at the flame-filled forest. No remorse held her gaze after what happened. Her hands were scorched to a pure black with flakes of skin blissfully flying in the air, mimicking the ashy air.

She was free from her captors, or at least that's what she assumed. She had no memory of her life before she opened her eyes and saw the fiery forest, but some words seemed gripped in her mind.

"Run and survive as long as you can. I'll come and find you."

The words came from an intense, rigorous voice, ostensibly a male adult.

After taking a long moment in front of the fire, the woman realized that she had an instinct telling her that she needed to leave, but where to?

She looked behind her, away from the forest. She came face-to-face with an onslaught of guns point at her, forming a circle.

A small group of 8 people surrounded her, pointing guns at her. All of them wore green cloaks and stood tall without fear of the supposed 'threat' in front of them. 

One man came out from the group and started towards the woman in front of the forest.

The man had short black hair with a sleek undercut. Striking bluish-grey eyes and a muscular figure, but he seemed indifferent to the woman.

When he opened his mouth and uttered a word, the woman held her breath in panic.

"Are you (Y/N)? The notorious blaze?"

The second he ended his question, the woman darted in the fiery forest behind her and somehow conjured up her body in flames as a protectant.

Ignoring the voices shouting behind her, she ran, ran, and ran.