Mom...

He looked away from my drawing and up at me with sympathetic look. "I am terribly sorry, I honestly didn't know"

I tilted my head down so he couldn't see my face as a couple tears fell from it. "No, no, its ok, really, it was a long time ago"

"Well, anyways I'm still sorry for your loss" he said with in a kind voice.

My lip began to quiver as more tears streamed down my face, "T-thank you, it means alot"

He handed me back my note pad as the class began.

~Time Skip~

I can't sleep.

I was being kept up by my thoughts as they kept bringing my memories of her.

The way she looked.

The way she smelled.

How she would smile at me.

How she was so caring and loving.

How she was so perfect.

And how she died.

Tears trickled down and stained my face as i slammed my pillow into my face, letting out my sobs and whimpers.

I tried to calm down by taking deep breaths, but my sobs only went down sniffles and heavy breathing.

After i finally calmed down i removed the pillow from my face. I took a few deep breaths and wiped my eyes. I sat up on my bed and sat on the edge. I looked at my dresser that was across from me, and out of all the clutter that was gathered on the surface the only thing that stood out to me was a photoframe that held my only picture of my delicate, beautiful, gone mother.

I stood up and took the picture in a firm grip, as if i would never let it go. I brought the photo to my chest and held it as if i was actually holding my mother.

"I love you mom...I will always love you"