Cuddling with our favorite boy (Asano)

Alright, I'm clocking in.

In Y/N's and Asano's private chat:
Asano's POV:

The girl i'm dating

Y/N
Hey hot stuff~ 😮‍💨
Seen: 1:34 pm

Asano
Y/N what did I say about not
disturbing me while i'm studying?
Seen: 1:36 pm

Y/N
Well I think it's good for
you to know, that your graceful
QUEEN has caught a cold.
Seen: 1:36 pm

Asano
You're a woman Y/N. You can
take care of yourself.
Seen: 1:37 pm

Y/N
This woman bout' to be single
if you don't get here right now.
Finals are four months away,
you need to relax 😒.
Seen: 1:38 pm

Asano
Fine. But only because your
forcing me.
Seen: 1:38 pm

Y/N
☺️
Delivered

Y/N's POV

"Wow rude"

I got up from my bed to fix myself and washed my face, as soon as i'm done I went downstairs and put on a show on the tv. Pillows and blankets were already on the couch, I jumped towards it letting my body feel relaxed due to the softness of the blankets.

10 minutes later

No One's POV

The door of Y/N's house opened as Asano took of his shoes and placed the things he bought for Y/N on the coffee table.
On the couch, there was Y/N's body sleeping peacefully covered in blankets. The TV still playing a movie, Asano sighed and..

If you're shorter: Let's himself slip under the blankets with you and placed his chin on top of your head. Letting his arms wrap around your waist holding you close.

If you're the same height: Turned off the TV and gently carried you upstairs to your room, he laid you down and looked at you for a moment. After admiring you, he soon laid down moving closer too you as he hugs your body softly.

If you're taller: He firstly cooked you food and after a few minutes you slowly sat up rubbing your eyes making it clear that you're still sleepy. Asano finished cooking putting your food in the microwave. He sat next to you with his tsundere fake frown, he wrapped his arms around you while you are still sat up. You felt at ease and let your body go limp as you fell asleep.