The Cocktail Party

Sanem decided to take a Taxi to the Party because she was running late and if she drank to much she didn't want to drive. Everyone was there waiting patiently for her arrival. Even Aziz and Mihriban also attended so he could watch it all go down too. Can, Emre, Deren and Leyla were hanging by the bar when Fabri walked up to them and introduced himself. Can nonchalantly put his middle finger up to look as if he was adjusting his sunglasses. Just then Fabri was looking around when he saw the most beautiful woman walk in,  in fact all eyes turned to look upon her.

 Just then Fabri was looking around when he saw the most beautiful woman walk in,  in fact all eyes turned to look upon her

Fabri recognized her right away. Can was amazed at how gorgeous Sanem looked in the dress he bought her. CeyCey ran up to her and guided her to where they all were standing. Sanem eyes were fixed directly on Can's as he gave her the biggest smile with Love in his eyes.

 Sanem eyes were fixed directly on Can's as he gave her the biggest smile with Love in his eyes

When she reached them Fabri took her hand in his and kissed it on top. Can wasn't liking that not one bit. Sanem didn't recognize him at all. That block was there in her beautiful head as the Commissioner stood next to Can watching to see her reaction.

 That block was there in her beautiful head as the Commissioner stood next to Can watching to see her reaction

The Commissioner was very relieved when he saw she was wearing the earrings.

Leyla whispered in Emre's ear "She doesn't recognize him whatsoever, I hope it changes"

Leyla whispered in Emre's ear "She doesn't recognize him whatsoever, I hope it changes"....... "So do I my Love, so do I" he replied back. Can took it upon himself to order a glass of wine for Sanem and handed it to her. He was watching that glass like a hawk and would take it from her and hold it to make sure Fabri wouldn't sneak something in it. "I would like to dance with you Ms Sanem before the night is through if you don't mind" Fabri said Sanem looked at Deren as she nodded to her letting Sanem know it was alright to do. "That would be a pleasure Fabri Bey" Sanem said politely ...... "I will be looking forward to it and please just call me Fabri" Sanem walked away with Leyla and Ceycey to join the other employees. Fabri watched Sanem as she moved so graceful and said "What are rare beauty. I never forget such a beautiful face" Deren spoke up "Sanem is our new Assistant Copywriter" Can had to walk away from saying something out of line. The Commissioner followed him to have a word of encouragement with Can. Fabri smiled and decided it was time to make his announcement for what Advertising Company he had chosen. You see he wasn't quite sure at that time who he wanted. He was waiting to see how professional and how they would conduct themselves at this party. But, when he saw Sanem walk through the door and that she works for Fikri Harika, that's when he had made his decision right then and there. So he walks up on stage taking the podium and says in the microphone "May I please have everyone's attention." Waiting for the crowd to gather on the floor in front of the stage. "I want to Thank each Advertising Company for all your hard work on preparing a campaign for my new perfume line. They all were very impressive but, now I have made my decision! The Company that came up with the best logo an outstanding presentation made to my Assistant Ms Alsi and that has stuck the most into my mind is Fikri Harika. So Congratulations Aziz's Bey, the campaign belongs to you and your team. I really loved the theme of "Rare Beauty" it speaks for itself.  I took a long time to create this scent. Sometimes you just can't get an unique scent out of your senses. So enjoy this evening and will be looking forward to working with Fikri Harika's Creative Design Department" Everyone was clapping for the Advertising Company that won. Can and Emre stood there alongside the Commissioner, Aziz and Mihriban when Can couldn't help but make a smart ass remark "He didn't create it, Sanem did you fucking asshole" The Commissioner responded back "It will not go to production and I will make sure Sanem gets it back. This is what we want to happen Can. I guarantee that and next just watch he will approach Sanem for that dance. My men are now on full alert. We just have to wait til that precise time to go in. Hang on, its about to get very interesting. Remain cool please and let us do what needs to be done" Can ordered a double whiskey and down it in nothing flat. Mihriban didn't know what was going on and just stood there watching her Husband and his sons drink and watch the room. The dance music began to play, so Deren went over to where Sanem was standing and congratulated her on a well prepared presentation. Fabri walked over to them to ask Sanem to dance. Everyone that was watching could see she was not comfortable being in close proximity to men yet only a selected few. Can was getting nervous by the minute and so wanted to take her out of there. Deren nodded to Sanem for her to please except the dance so she did as she was directed for the sake of the account. The Commissioner than nodded to the undercover men and women in the room to be close by her. He then spoke in his invisible microphone to let those in the van outside to begin recording and listen carefully. Aziz grabbed Mihriban and Emre grabbed Leyla and led them to the dance floor leaving Can standing with the Commissioner closely watching. "May I please go to her and ask her to dance" Can said to the Commissioner with sadness in his eyes. "Can, I understand you have strong feeling for Sanem. You must let them dance so we can hear him threaten or say something out of line. She is fine there are many undercover people on that dance floor to protect her" Can stood there observing the people trying to figure out who was undercover. The Commissioner saw him and had to smirk to himself knowing Can would not be able to pick them out.