Our Own Little Plan

Can stayed at Metin's last night to do some research and returned home first thing in the morning so they could sit down and talk with Sanem. First thing he did when he walked in the house with Metin was hug her and lay a nice passionate kiss on her. "Good Morning Love, how was your night?" ........"Good Morning Can and it was ok" ......."We need to talk to you! Would you please have a seat on the couch." She did as she was asked. Can takes her hand in his "Sanem, Metin and I need to go to Headquarters to research and find out who is trying to ruin me. We will probably stay there for the rest of the week. But, I will call you each day to check in" ........"OK,, do you have any clue to who maybe doing this?" ........"No, that's why we need to go to Headquarters and do some intensive researching." ........"When are you going?" ......."As soon as I pack my bag. We need to head over there as soon as possible. Time is of an essence. We searched all night and with the software at the Headquarters, we can do a better search. Will you be ok?" ......."Yes" .......Can could see the sadness and concern in her eyes. He reaches in to hug and kiss her forehead. He than places his forehead against hers "Are you sure you are ok?" She nods her head yes as they look in each others eyes. "You know that I Love You don't you"........"I know Can" ......."I'm really sorry for shutting you out yesterday."........."Its ok. I understand" ......."Will you drive us to meet Ozgur so I can say goodbye to the twins and you" ........"Yes" ......."Good, I need to go pack my bag and then we must leave" he kisses her on the forehead and heads to their bedroom. Metin is standing at the doorway waiting for Can to pack "Sanem! I am so sorry that we didn't call you last night. Can is really taking this hard and he got pretty drunk . That's why he stayed with me last night."........"OH, so he got drunk and you didn't do the research?".........."Yes, we did some research! He kept drinking and before I realized it, he was drunk and passed out on my couch."........."Metin, you know what? just find this asshole that is trying to ruin him" she replied in a smart ass remark. Not happy she went to put the twins in the cart and sat there waiting for them to come out. "Can, she don't seem to happy about you not coming home last night."........"I sensed it too. That's why I asked her to drive us to meet Ozgur." They walked out of the house and joined Sanem. She drove them to Ozgur without saying a word. Can whispered to Metin once they got to the small airport to give him a minute with Sanem. He placed his large hands on her cheeks "Baby, I am sorry about last night. I shouldn't have got drunk and should of come home instead, it wasn't fair to you!" ........"I am your wife remember! You leave me yesterday without saying goodbye or kiss me. That hurt Can. You can'tjust leave like that"......."I know it wasn't right on my part. Will you forgive me and I promise to not let that happen again" ........."Yes, I forgive you. Just be careful please" ......"I will. Gotta go Baby, I Love you so much" ........"I Love you too" he kisses her and then kisses the babies and heads to the plane where Metin and Ozgur were inside waiting with the motor running. She drives to Osman's, sees him sitting outside at the table in front of the Butcher Shop and joins him. He orders tea for the both of them.

Sanem hears a plane overhead and looks up to see that it was Ozgur's plane and waves

Sanem hears a plane overhead and looks up to see that it was Ozgur's plane and waves. Can saw her waving and sitting there with Osman as he flew over. She heard an alert from getting a text message and reads it from Can
<I LOVE YOU😘😘>.. <LOVE YOU💘>
Osman and Sanem were sitting there talking when CeyCey and Ayhan walked up. The four of them were hungry so Osman placed a order at the deli next to him. While he was in the deli Sanem started to ask "Did you get anything" ........"Yes. I have a address. It's on the Mainland. Some sort of warehouse or something. I am thinking of going there tomorrow" Osman walked out with their order so they didn't talk anymore.
Sanem was getting ready to head back to the house when Mihriban and Mevkibe showed up to get some fresh meat for Osman. Mevkibe ran to Sanem and gave her a tight hug "I have missed you so much Daughter. Oh my look how much they have grown." Mihriban was already picking Deniz up and Mevkibe just had to hold Ates too. Sanem watch the two Grandmother's making all over the twins. She looked a CeyCey and raised her eyebrow at him showing a sort of an ideal that popped in her head "Hey, Mom and Mihriban how would you like to spend the day with Deniz and Ates tomorrow. I have somethings that I need to do" The two of them became super excited. "We would Love too" ........"Great I will bring them over to the Island in the morning. Is that ok" ........"That would be just great. Sanem why don't you let us keep them for the night. I am sure you could use a nice break. Just bring enough of your milk supply to get us through" ........"I stopped breastfeeding. They are on formula now." ........."Oh, Ok! Tell you what! We will get Bulut to bring us over. You meet us at the dock and we will take them back to the Island." ........."Alright that will work. Why don't we meet at 8am." ......."OK, that works just fine" Mevkibe replied " Good, I need to get them down for a nap. I will see you in the morning." She kisses and hugs them both and drove back to her house with Ayhan and Ceycey.

Once back the house the three musketeers put their plan together. They booked a seat on the commuter plane so no one would see them leave. Ayhan agreed to stay and help Osman out in the Butcher Shop so he wouldn't suspect anything, because they knew if he saw them leave he would call Can in a heartbeat. They Love Osman alot but, he was known to not let anything slip past him. So they ate dinner relaxed for the rest of the night and eventually called it a night. Can as promised called Sanem before she fell asleep. Her bed was lonely for the second night in a row. She grabbed Can's pillow hugged it as she was inhaling his scent. She finally fell asleep hugging it close to her heart.