Chapter 10

Recap:

"My dad"

Chapter 10:

He looked at me shocked "what do you mean your dad"

I stuttered a bit "m...y......my....my..dad he um he" he pushed his single finger to my lips.

"Has this happened before?" He asked trying to stay calm. I nodded up and down looking down slightly ashamed.

"How many times?" I didn't answer.

"Crash"

I looked up to see a hole in the wall. And blood coming from the hole as Mr.Blues tensed back faced me. I slowly walking backwards till my back hit the door. I reached for the handle when he quickly looked back at me. His face relaxed softly as he started walking towards me I turned around and tried opening the door that was locked. "hey hey shhhh it's okay" he wrapped to hands around my waist pulling me towards his firm chest "I'm sorry I just got mad it's okay" he kissed my temple.

"When did this start?" He whispered.

"When I killed my mom" then it all poured out everything..........

My mom

My dad

My life

I couldn't stop talking I was leaning against the door with my head in my knees to my chest as I cried slightly.

I looked up to see I've been talking for hours.

"12 since you were 12" he asked shocked as that's the first thing he said in the whole rant about my worthless life.

"Call me worthless" I said.

"What?" He asked

" Call me worthless okay I know that's what your thinking because it's true. " I said wiping my damp warm cheeks.

"Do you believe that? " He asked with a emotion I couldn't understand in his eyes.

"Yes because it's true" I have a week sad chuckle.

"What happened to your mom was the drivers fault and what your father has done he had no right to do." He said through gritted teeth.

" If I didn't turn the radio on that car crash would of never happened if she was just paying attention for that spilt second.......and I'm broken" I said crying.

"Don't believe that for a second it wasn't your fault" he stood up grabbing the door handle.

"What are you doing?"I stood up.

"I'm going to talk to your father"

"What no"

"He needs to get a taste of his Medicean"

"Please no I don't know what
Would happened if anyone else found out especially him if you really care for me like you say then please don't tell anyone and just stay here with me" I asked blocking him.

He took a shaky breath "okay"

"Okay" I hugged him.

We sat on the couch in a safe embrace.
"You do realize Everything Broken can be fixed but with the damage still there and at the end will just brake again?" I asked him.

"And do you realize that I won't let it brake" he raised a eyebrow at me.

We smiled at each other with red tinted cheeks. "will you stay here just till Tuesday when we go back to school" he asked nervously.

"What day is it?"

"Saturday night"

"Okay"

"Really"

"Yup" I said stretching the p.

Alex Blues POV

As she fell asleep into my arms smelling like soft flowers. I thought that if people were part of the universe that I would be a star and she would be a galaxy.

----------------------------------
Hey sorry for the short chapter update soon thank you so much for reading please like and comment I and feedback. I can't believe I have 569 reads it's amazing enjoy.