Cuddles (Izuku's POV)

I was walking with Dada and holding his hand with my stuffy in my other hand, Daddy and Papa went to put jammies on while me and Dada get movie and snackies too. When they came back Dada went to get his jammies, I was really excited and I was bouncing on the couch when I hear Papa say "Baby boy don't jump on the couch you could get hurt" I huff and sit down as he sits down beside me "I know you want too but we don't want you hurt and sad" he says and I lay across his lap as I snuggle up to him and I hear him chuckle as he pats my head and Daddy put the snacks on the table as he sits next to Papa and looks at me as I start to blabble about who knows what "What is he talking about?" Papa asks and Daddy said "Probably something to do with pro hero's"

~Time skip to after school~

We were watching another movie when I hear the main doors open and a bunch of yelling can be heard and it made me slip out of little space and sit up. Kacchan looked back "Oh shit" He said and looked back at me "Deku put your little stuff under the blanket now" He said kind of sternly and I did it quickly so no one could see it when they get to where we are in the common room and I feel Todorki hold my hand under the blanket and rub it gently too so I can calm down a little witch kinda worked but not really when everyone walking by looks at me weirdly. Oh boy this is going to be a hard night.