Im outside.

A/N
Basically bb was too late and foxy got the chance to throw goldie out.
____________________________________

I try to hold back the tears threatening to fall from my eyes. Suddenly i felt myself get thrown. I tried to float and save my fall but i still got scuffed up. I sit up a bit dazed from the fall. I look around and see lights, It was dark yes, but there are lights everywhere. I can come back soon right?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ive been walking for like an hour. But it doesn't hurt to? It's actually really nice! I met a stray dog and its been following me for about ten minutes. Soon i could hear a sound and light illuminated me. I turned and saw a car approaching. It drove past us and turned. I looked over and the dog had laid down while we had stopped. I reached down and picked it up. I scanned it and it turned up as a 'Shih Tzu'. It didn't have any owners show up. Plus its vital scanners showed it was injured and hungry. I walked around till i found a store. I was spotted by a group of teens who were talking nearby the entrance

"Hey bear!"

I turned and one of them signaled for me to go over. I walked over ready for anything. One of them went searching in their cart and got a bag of dog food.

"What are you both doin?"

"He's injured and hungry.. and i don't know much about dogs."

"Hm.. my buddy's a veterinarian. Mind if he takes a look?"

"Not at all!"

"Alright. Cmon guys lets head home. When we get there, caleb your in charge of getting the bear some food, alice you have to get those packages done, Vinny will take care of the dog and I'll figure out where this guy is from. Cmon kid lets get you and your buddy somewhere safe."
(Yes I'm making random people really nice. I think their in a pretty small town where almost everyone knows each other but fazbears pizza is on the borderline of a massive city and a itty bitty town)

"Alright!"

We went over to a van that was a beautiful blue color and had stars all over it. They loaded the groceries and we all got in. We drove for a while and eventually arrived at a nice sized home. They carried in stuff and someone was jamming to music. I stood off to the side till they finished. Soon the dude from earlier, who i heard them calling Sammy, walked over to the person on the couch and talked for a while and they turned to me

"Hey kid come over here and meet alice."

I went over and stood next to them.

"Hiya there buddy. Im alice, whats your name?"

"Golden freddy.. everyone calls me Goldie though."

"Its nice to meet you. Whats wrong with your puppy?"

"He's hurt and i don't know how"

"Alright ill look at him for you k?"

I nodded and handed him over. Alice began checking them. Soon, Sammy got off the phone and caleb brought some food in.

"Alright i called freddy fazbears and we have to bring you back before opening."

I nodded and they handed me some noodles.

"Sorry kiddo we only really get ramen."

I smiled

"Ive never had it. I mostly eat cupcakes."

"You live at a pizza place and don't eat the pizza!?"

"Im not allowed."

"Really?"

I nodded and began eating. It was really, really good.

"Jesus kid slow down, your acting like you'll never eat again!"

They laughed and once i was done chugging it i joined them in laughing. About a half hour later, we left for fazbears. They said they had to let their dog out and its about 5:15 am. Soon we arrived and i had the dog in hand. We went over and they pushed the door open. We all made our way in and i could see freddy asleep at a table.

"Yo who's that?"

"Freddy! He's the singer."

"Hm. Always wanted to come here. Never thought this would be the reason."

Soon mike came out, followed by toy chica and bonnie

"There you are Goldie. You hurt at all?"

Mike shouting scared freddy awake

"Is that a dog?"

"Yeah. I named him bucket."

"Bucket?!"

Freddy laughed loudly causing chica to come out of the kitchen

"He's grey and has golden eyes. Plus i found him in a bucket."

Freddy continued laughing while a few other people joined in. Soon, caleb in the others had to leave and mike let me keep the dog.

~five months later~

Its been five months. Bucket has been trained and caleb and the others stop by to check on me. Some days they take me out of the pizzeria.

_____________________________________
A/N

I know this is shorter than it was before but i made it a bit more wholesome. Plus there was a stanley parable reference. Thank you to everyone who catches that.

Ace signing out