Glitches☠️

A/N

Part twooo! I shifted these since

A) i needed the part two to be in between the first one and them going to the rockstars pizzeria.

B) I'll introduce shadow bonnie as a sort of sidekick during the 3rd part when Goldie begins to love bon again (gay)
_____________________________________

-3 months after goldie started performing-

Ive been performing now a days! Which is fun Ive been a hit! A lot of kids love me! I've gotten so many drawings and gifts! But.. ive been glitching. Nothing really.. happens except for me losing sight. I skipped over to the ddr machine

"I suspected you would be at this one"

I turned and saw freddy. I smiled and leapt over, hugging him.

"Hi big bro!"

"Heya there, how was your day?"

"Awesome!"

I smiled lightly jumping on my toes as i let go of him.

"Mike told me to tell you that we're all heading to another pizzeria during summer."

"Will there be more animatronics? Is the pizzeria big or small? Where will we all go?"

He grabbed my wrist and it felt like i remembered something. It made ma pull my wrist away from him quickly..

I saw him hitting me. His face angrier than i have ever seen him. (Episode 1 freddy and goldie arguing)

I snapped back and saw freddy waving his hand in front of me

"Sorry for startling you kid. I was just trying to get your attention. And we are getting some new animatronic friends and the pizzeria is pretty big. Plus you and mari will be helping another animatronic named security puppet."

I smiled and nodded

"Thanks for telling me faz!"

"No problem"

He left and that memory flashed through my mind again but i saw.. more of it.

We were arguing about me messing with the pizzeria..
'BUT FREDDY I WAS YOUR LITTLE BROTHER!'
'DONT REMIND ME'

I shook as i felt the impact of him punching me.

I had to make this up. This couldn't be real..

But..

I don't remember what happened before i met mari.

I turned and went to mari and knocked.

"Whats up goldie?"

I paused for a second hesitation taking over.

"Did.."

I pushed the hesitation away

"Did freddy ever hit me before because we fought?"

The question hit mari like a truck.

"How did you.."

"So its true.."

I felt tears prick my eyes

"What did you remember goldie?"

"I.. i remember we were arguing.. i reminded him i was his brother and he got upset and punched me.."

She nodded

"How did you remember?"

"Freddy grabbed my wrist when i had started to ask a lot of questions.."

Mari nodded.

"Do you remember anything else? What about... shadow Freddy?"

I instantly felt pain shoot from my head and my eyesight went blurry as memories flooded my brain of a strange version of freddy. Blackish purple and evil..

"MIKE! MIKE GOLDIES GLITCHING!"

I cant see.. i can only hear.. memories of that bear flooding back. He found me in the closet. Foxy locked me in. He took me through the vents. We kidnapped toy freddy. We took him to the basement. He threw freddy down the stairs. We tied them up. He wanted to dismantle them. I fought him and let them go.

He messed with my memories

HE MESSED WITH MY MEMORIES

Suddenly it all went black and I couldn't hear anything. Then, it was like I opened my eyes and everything was normal again.

"Goldie? Are you okay? What happened when you were glitching?"

I shook as i skimmed through the memories.

"He messed with me.."

"What? What do you mean goldie?"

"You and henry left the room.. i opened my eyes to movement and i saw him.. he messed with the computer i was plugged into. I was too weak to try and stop him.. he messed with my memories.."

"Who's he?"

"Mike.. remember the purple bear goldie teamed with?"

"Yes..?"

"Goldie started glitching when i mentioned him.."

He nodded and looked down to me

"Your starting to remember your past, huh?"

I nodded

"My past is not nice.."

I rested against him and closed my eyes.

Laughter and music.. im singing on my stage. Ive been more tired recently so mike installed a performance mode so ill keep performing even in my sleep. I was awake but still in performance mode. I smiled glancing over at freddy and the crew singing. He turned to me and smiled. Suddenly we all heard crying. I looked down and saw some teens carrying a kid towards me.

No

No
No
No
Please

STOP

The sickening crunch.. the screams.. crying..

And then.. the sound of a lock..

'Freddy? Mike? Chica? Bonnie!?'
'Cmon guys its not funny anymore!'

'Its cold..'

'I hurt..'

Its so lonely..
And cold..
And quiet..

The tears that joined the blood stained to my fur were all ignored

The pleas i shouted going ignored

THE WAY I FELT BEING IGNORED

I WAS PUNISHED FOR SOMEONE ELSES WRONGS

I will be judged by my actions

and my actions alone.

I woke up to my head pounding. My memories.. everything from me first meeting freddy to shadow freddy messing with my memories becoming clear..

Never again..

_____________________________________

A/N

Ooo spoopy!

Anyways something i wanna mention, goldies room is where his old stage was. And freddy could see perfectly fine into his room. Chica and bonnie would need to be right next to freddy to see in to goldies stage.