Chapter 2: Nickelodeon World

Lynn Loud Jr: This is  the Serververse, a virtual reality in the cyber space which houses different worlds based on Warner Bros

Lynn Loud Jr: This is the Serververse, a virtual reality in the cyber space which houses different worlds based on Warner Bros. properties But There One Planet on the Serververse There My Home Nickelodeon World Were All the Nicktoon's star's live like SpongeBob SquarePants, The Fairly OddParents, Jimmy Neutron, Rocko's Modern Life, Invader Zim, Even us The Loud Family From our Cartoon show The Loud House along with Ronnie anne and her family along with her friend Sid Chang and her sister Adelaide Chang in The Spin Off Serie's of our show The Casagrandes. 

Lynn Loud Jr: This We're my Adventure's Being's with my family and Friend's To Help My Idol LeBron James and our Friend's From Looney Tune World Bug's Bunny, Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, Lola Bunny, and the rest of the looney tune's To Play a BasketBall game With Al-G Rhythm Team the Goon Squad and Win to Get His Son Dominic "Dom" James, Our Little Sister Lilly Loud, Ronnie anne friend's Sid Chang and her sister Adelaide Chang. My sister lilly Sid Chang and her sister Adelaide Chang as Cheerleader's of The Goon Squad. I Become Co-Captain of the Tune Squad with my Idol LeBron Raymone James Sr. My Brother and sister's and Ronnie anne and her brother Bobby and there family as Tune Squad Member's.

Lynn Loud Jr. P.O.V.

In the loud House Were the family live's in lynn and lucy room. Lynn as fast a sleep in her bed.

Lucy loud wake up and walk next to her Sister bed bunk.

Lucy Loud: Sigh Lynn WAKE UP WAKE UP. LYNN Scream and jump out of bed and land on the floor really Hard.

Lynn Loud Jr: OW OW OW OW Lucy what is wrong with you anyway?

Lucy Loud: Lynn it's a another funny day in Nicktoon World and Dad got a Brand New Tv.

Lynn Loud jr jump so high and scream to loud and say.

Lynn Loud jr: Dad AS A BRAND NEW TV WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO LUCY Come on let's go see it.

Lynn take lucy arm and run very faster to see the tv but the rest of her brother and sister's Beat her too it.

Lynn loud: Hey what give's we saw the tv first.

Lori loud: Sorry lynn I saw it first.

Leni loud: no no no no I saw it first.

Lola and lana loud said: NO WE SAW IT FIRST.

Lilly loud: POO POO POO POO.

Lisa loud: siblings I wanna see the new show's on so I saw it first

Lincoln loud: Ladie's ladie's please I saw the tv first so I saw first.

The 10 sister's stare at Lincoln with an angry look's on there face's they face's turn red.

Lana Loud: Get Him.

Lincoln loud pull out a sign say I REALLY NEED A BREAK.

The 10 sister's are in a cartoon cloud fight with Lincoln for the remote. The door bell ring's and they stop fighting and lincoln open the door it was The Casagrandes along with Sid Chang and her sister Adelaide Chang.

Ronnie anne: hey Lincoln me and my family tell me that you and your family as a brand new TV.

Lincoln loud: yes and we are fighting for the tv remote! And we really need your help!

Ronnie anne: Why won't you and her sister's Share the new tv.

Lincoln and his sister's say: NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

They Continued fighting again for the remote and The Casagrandes join the fight along with Sid Chang and her sister Adelaide Chang.

Lynn loud jr got the remote and turn it on but something went wrong the tv sucking both the loud's kid's and The Casagrandes along with there pet's Charles Cliff Geo Walt Sergio and lalo.

Lynn loud Jr: Mom dad please HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Both the loud's kid's and The Casagrandes along with there pet's Charles Cliff Geo Walt Sergio and lalo are suck inside the tv and everything when Black.

[orchestral music playing]