Kurt Cobain: To Him.

Dear Kurt, 

        It's been 21 years and i have listened to all your interviews, watched most of your documentary's, and read your letter. We are totally not the same person but we have the quality's of each other i guess you could say. And you sir, by far have became a huge role model in my life, your music, inspires me to create my own. But on a more serious note.. You did have it good. In fact, you had almost everything you wanted. You went through it all. 

        You're the real champ. Dude, you sold over 25 million albums in the US & 75 million around the world. You had talent. You even had a band. 'Nirvana'. You Rebelled so much as a teenager. As I say so myself, I'm almost an adult and  i rebel against everything and anything that i can. Honestly, I wish i was alive back then to have met you or something along the lines of it.  Possibly go to a concert. Just something to prove to people that you were the shit. Everyone loved you, we still do honestly.  But I have to say I Hate the posers who say "yes, i've listened nirvana i love their music"  & one of us ask  "which songs do you like" & then they would say something along the lines  " lithium & Smells like a teenspirit" ect... Like no stop.  just stop. You obviously don't listen to them if you only know two songs. 

        You. Yes, You, Kurt Cobain. I can not stress this enough. I can see where you were coming with, with your letter. Reading it makes me feel like the way you did at that exact moment of time. You understand what it's like to feel depressed, to feel like a worthless nobody, to know the actual concept of wanting to die, & to know of feeling lonely. And that's what drives me insane, To know someone who had everything he could possibly ever wanted, went straight to Suicide. You were the legend man. I admire your work, attitude, & everything that you were. Thanks for the good music man.