The Rolling Stones

Dear Mick, Keith, Charlie, & Ronnie. 

        Thank you for making my childhood my memorable years while listening to you guys. However, I'm still going to continue listening to you all. and I will pass your music over to my kids in the future. All four of you probably have the most songs i can remember off the top of my head. 

        To Mick,  your vocals are outstanding. You're th lead singer of The Stones. You deserve to be. Yet you have done many things in your early life and still continue to follow your dreams. You've been through the Acting and film production, A still today rockstar, and you had a group of people who were trying to kill you at one of your concerts. 

        To Keith, the way you paly guitar is phenomenal. You're direct, incisive and unprentenious. Chuck berry is your inspirational person you look up too. I mean i would look up to him as well. you wrote songs with Mick. To be honest man, you have got that style and rythm that everyone wants. 

        And to the rest of the members Keep on doing what you do best. You guys are incredible. I could say so much more but i'm tired and my brain hurts from thinking too much of what to write. so please forgive me. Just saying My dad has gone to a few of your concerts. and he's trying to take me to one of your guys tours. soon hopefully. but seriously. Keep jamming and living life.