{1} Tommyinnit - Hair dye

3rd person pov:

Tommy would spend almost everyday in his house. He would go out only to take a morning walk and then stumble back inside. He wasn't strong enough, the past experiances he has been through made him like this. He was laying on the bed, as his mind overflew with thoughts:

What if they forgot about me?

When will it stop?

Does Tubbo still care?

Ranboo isn't that bad...

What if Dre@m eskapes?!

At the thought of his name Tommy's hands would start to tramble. His thoughts went too far, but he didn't know how to stop. It went on for about ten minutes until he heard someone come inside. Tommy wanted to great the visitor or kick out the potential intruder. Trying to get up he realised, he was stuck. His muscles couldnt move a single bit, he heard the foot steps getting closer and closer then a familliar voice...

-Tommy! Tommy! Tommy? Are you there?

It was Tubbo.

Shit! Shit! Shit! - Tommy thought.

He can't see me like this!

-Tom-

Tubbo walked into the room, he looked at the poor teen laying there motionless. He kneeled down so he could have a better look at Tommy.

-Oh, Tommy...

The boy seamed concerned for his friend, he went somewhere for a bit but then came back right after, with a glass of water and a damp towel. He placed the glass filled with liquid on the night stand and put the towel on Tommy's forehead. At this moment he realised how much his head was burning and it was such a relief to feel the cool material touch his skin.

-Thanks Tubz...

His voice was quiet and raspy.

-Shh... I know it hurts, just wait a moment and it'll get better.

Tubbo was right. A few minutes passed and Tommy had full consciousness of his body. He drank the water as Tubbo requested and he felt like never before.

-Is it better now Tom?

Tubbo asked.

-Yeah... Thanks, a lot.

The two teens sat there quietly for a moment until Tubbo spoke.

-Hey, you haven't been out of the house for a long time and I have something that will cheer you up!

-What is it?

-You'll have to come and see!

-Wha-OKAY!

Tommy yelled as his friend draged him out of the house by his arm.