{2} Tommyinnit - Hair dye

3rd person pov:

 -Where are you taking me?!

Tommy screamed as Tubbo continued to drag him. Before Tommy could say anything else he saw a tall figure standing in front of a familiar hut.

-Snowchester?! Why here of all places?

-Don't worry. It's gonna be fine, I prommise!

Tubbo let go of his hand and ran up to Ranboo, the boy whispered something to the other male. The creature nodded his head and went inside the house. Tubbo looked back at Tommy and gestured to him that he should come inside. The boy did as he was told, entering the house he saw Ranboo standing over a table. Every kind of flower was layed down neatly upon the smooth surface.

-Pick a color!

Ranboo said making a gesture towards the table with his hand.

-What? Why?!

-Just stop asking questions and pick the dam flower!

Tubbo said getting slightly inpatient.

-Uh... The allium?

Alliums reminded Tommy of Ranboo but he didn't want to admit it.

Shit! Why did I chose this one. Well I can't turn back now...

-Okay! Ranboo did you prepare everything?

-Yup! Everything is on the kitchen counter.

-Great! Come on now!

Tubbo grabed the flower and went to the kitchen draging Tommy and Ranboo trailing right behind them.

-Come on, sit!

Said the smaller male puling out a chair for Tommy to sit on.

-Why though?! What are you going to do?!

-It doesnt matter, just make yourself comfortable and everythig will be okay!

The teen obayed and soon enough he could feel the two friends tugging his hair.

Wtf are you two doing?!

He wanted to say, but no words came out of his mough. They could scream at him just like everyone else did.

They wouldn't do that, Tubbo helped you...right?

Tommy closed his mind from all the dark thoughts and drifted away into a deep sleep. Minutes passed by, Tubbo and Ranboo were done. They cleaned up the house and proceeded to wake Tommy up.

-Tom. Tom! Tommy! TOMMYINNIT!

Tubbos scream spread throughout the whole house, waking up Tommy.

-What happened?!

-Look!

Ranboo stood in front of Tommy with a mirror in his hand. The boy looked in the mirror, the ends of his hair were dyed light purple. He jumped from his chair and hugged his friends.

-THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

It seemed as joy lit him up once more. Tubbo and Ranboo swore that he won't suffer ever again.