Chapter Five

Taemin, holding his bouquet of flowers, is walking towards...me?

He stands beside our table and he holds the flowers to me.

He crouches so he's at eye-level with me.

"Y/N. I'm sorry." Taemin says with his head down. You hold on to his flowers.

"I-I shouldn't have said what I said to you. I didn't mean any of it." he continues. Almost everything in the restaurant is watching us now. Chaeyoung unnie clears her throat, reminding us that we're not alone.

"Uhh maybe you two should have this conversation somewhere else... You know, somewhere without an audience..." Chaeyoung suggests.

"Come to my place. We can talk there, Y/N." Taemin says, holding out his hand to you. You hesitantly accept it and lets him lead the way. Your car ride there is silent; neither of you really knowing what to say to each other.

When you arrive, he lets you in and you sit on the couch, waiting for him to put his things down.

"Y/N. I'm really sorry." He sits down beside you, leaving some space between you two.

"Taemin-ah. I'm sorry too. It was my fault too."

"I was stressed at work and I took it out on you. I know you wouldn't cheat on me Y/N. I was just...scared that it might be true."

"It's my problem too. Our...string of arguments started because I didn't ask you before I signed the contract. I should've asked you first, or at least told you. You have a right to know, as my... boyfriend."

"Let's not argue anymore." Taemin holds his arms open, offering you a hug. You close the distance between the two of you and bury yourself in his bear hug.

"Yeah. I don't want to argue with you anymore." you say.

You stay in the hug with him for a few more minutes.

You lift your head to take a look at his face. 

He leans in and his lips meets yours, while you intertwine one of your hands with his. His other arm wraps around your waist. 

He pulls away, his breath uneven. You watch his chest move up and down. He gets up, and with you straddling him, he takes you to his bedroom.

You lie on his bed on your back and he climbs over you. 

He kisses you again, and you thread your fingers into his hair. He makes a noise from his throat and leaves a trail of kisses to a spot on the side of your neck. 

You moan when he touches you there. You watch as he takes his shirt off, and then his pants. 

Leaving only his boxer briefs, you can see his bulge and a small wet spot through the fabric.

He tugs at the bottom of your shirt, trying to lift it up. 

You arch your back and raise your arms. He reaches behind you and unclips your bra, taking it off. He fondles your breast with one hand and uses the other to slip your pants off. 

Without taking your underwear off, he grinds against you, making your clit pulse and throb in anticipation.

"Fuck, Taemin-ah." you moan.

"Mmm baby. I love you," Taemin says, pulling away.

You reach for his cock, taking it out of his boxer briefs. He takes them off while you stroke him.

"Suck me off, Y/N."

You get up and lie in between his legs, slipping the tip of his cock into your mouth. 

You use your hand to lightly fondle his balls. 

He cums in your mouth and you try to swallow all of it, but some of it drips out from the corners of your mouth. He wipes it off with his finger.

He holds his member out and settles in between your legs, getting ready to go inside. He slips the tip inside you, slightly stretching me. 

You moan as you feel him push all the way in, but not quite hitting the spot you want him to touch. 

He thrusts in and out, and not before long, he releases his load inside of you. 

He pulls out and lies down beside you.

"Taemin-ah. I'm going to go clean up in the bathroom." you say, after a while. You get up to walk to the couch to get your purse.

"Stay here. I'll get it for you." he says, quickly pulling his boxer briefs on first.

"Ok, thank you." While he's getting that, you quickly pull some clothes over yourself.

You see him walk in from the hallway, holding out a black bag from your now opened purse.

"Y/N, why is this here?" Taemin asks you suspiciously, holding out your bag of sex toys.

"Why were you looking through my purse? Is that the reason you offered to get it?" you say, turning your eyes to him. Now you're the one suspicious of him.

"Your vibrator was turned on and I thought you were getting a call from someone. Now, why exactly is this in your bag? You haven't answered my question yet." He says this so calmly it almost makes you scared.

"Am I not allowed to have sex toys? I didn't realize that wasn't permitted in a relationship," you quickly retort.

"Of course you're allowed. But I'm questioning why you carry this around in your purse. I think I have a right to know that." You take a deep breath before saying.

"Because-" you start.

"BECAUSE WHAT, Y/N? Why is this so hard for you to say?" Taemin yells, making you flinch.

"Because out of all the times we've had sex, you have never, not even once, made me cum. YOU always finish, but what about me? So I use my toys to get off in the washroom. There. The truth is out. Happy now?" He places his hand on his forehead.

"Why didn't you tell me?" You stay silent, not knowing what to say. Why didn't you tell him? you question yourself. A deadly silence settled into the room. You hear him let out a sigh.

"Let's break up."

A/N

I was being lazy and I haven't been updating much for the past few days. I'll try to update more often in the future 😅

See you next chapter!

RoséLia 💖