Chapter 1: The holy Glory Hole

About four months into this career path Daniel had climbed the success ladder, he was one of Dillyn's top hoes. Sooner than most, Daniel was able to meet their top buyer..Bob the Builder. Daniel was thrown into a room with Bob. He fell on his knees, the cold hard ground causing him to shiver. He was barely covered, he was wearing small cow lingerie, he had a small bell hanging from his neck. He was soon greeted by a 7'6 well built man looming over him. "Hey there dollface" Daniel felt his face go from pale to a bright red "You can call me daddy Bob~" He said as he lifted his chin with his index finger "You're mine" Daniel looked up at him "for the night, im yours for the night" He said with a soft chuckle "You may only have me for the night" He said as he stood up and lightly pushed Bob into the chair, straddling his waist as he wrapped his arms around Bob's neck "No my dear, i dont think you understand." Bob picked him up and slammed him against the wall, holding him there as he got close to him "I own you now.." Those words sent a shiver down Daniels spine. "W-what are you talking about..?" He said as he looked up at The brunette male looked down at him "Our dear friend Dilllyn sold you to me"  He grinned and mockingly ringed his bell "Now i should show you your new home now shouldn't I?

After a long car ride they arrived at his large penthouse.

"Home sweet home" Bob said as he carried the small ginger in his arms bridal-style. "Its nice i guess. ive seen better." Daniel said with clear attitude. This clearly didnt amuse Bob as he threw daniel onto the couch. The ginger gasped and looked up at him as he loosened his tie slowly slowly. "shut the hell up. I bought you, you do as i say." He said sternly as he unbuttoned his shirt. He soon restrained the males wrists together, his pale freckled face was tinted a bright red. Bob removed his shirt and flipped daniel over, shoving his face into the soft throw pillow with his hands restrained above his head, soon adjusting to be behind his back. Bob made sure Daniel stayed still as he took off his pants, his boxers soon following next. "Would you like a safe word my pathetic little bitch?" He asked in a seductive tone "C-carrot..." He mumbled softly into the throw pillow "Thats oh so fitting, my little carrot top"
Bob chuckled at his own joke as he trailed soft gentle kisses down daniels back, he whispered sweet nothings before suddenly thrusting into him. Daniel arched his back roughly and moaned out loudly as he was caught off guard, Bob let out a soft groan as he gripped daniels shoulder with one hand and the couch with the other, soon thrusting into the ginger at a steady pace. "I didnt believe Dillyn...huff...when he said you were a rarely used toy but...huff...you're so tight, he was obviously telling the truth" He said as the small ginger trembled and moaned beneath him...