2 | Virat ne li sabki class

_______________________

V- Aai, aap khana room me leke aa jana.

A- Ho godu, tum jao.

Pakhi was feeling jealous to see Sai in Virat's Arms and she crushed the gift box she was holding in her hand.

Virat gently places Sai on the bed as soon as he reaches their room and brings some water and sprinkles it on her.

V- Sai utho na please...

Sai slowly opens her eyes. Virat settles on the bed beside her and takes her head on is lap and caresses her head, waving off the hair back.

S- Vir..at.. S..ir... ( She calls out in a breaking voice)

V- Sai thum thik ho na?

He bends down and places a soft kiss on her forehead. Sai hugs Virat tightly and again starts sobbing in his chest. Virat's heart clenched to see his Sai like that. He wrapped his hands around her.

S- Virat Sir mujhe nhi aata joint family me rehna....muj..he...nhi...aa..aata... me paida hi kyu hui Virat sir? (She speaks in a shuttering voice)

V- ye tum kya bol rhi ho Sai!?

He wasn't able to believe that so much had happened in his absence that she was questioning her birth.

V- Sai tum pehle rona band karo!

He pulls her out of the hug, wipes her tears and cupping her face in between his palms, asks.

V- ab batao kya hua? tum kyun Itna ro rahi ho?

S- woh...

V- haan bolo Sai, aaram se... (He says gently caressing her arm)

S- Pakhi didi...

She shuttered taking her name. Virat's hand turned into a fist knowing that woman was again the reason for his wife left to crying.

S- Saree... unhone sab ko ghar me bata diya uske baare me.. aur sab log mujh par tut pade (again starts crying).. woh log mere aaba ki parvarish par...par bhi sawal utha rhe the!

He takes Sai into his arms to calm her down. He was hell angry on his family for ill-treating and taunting her to this extent in his absence. They had to pay it for it now.

Just then Ashwini comes with a tray of food.

V- Aai, aap khana yahan rakh dijiye, me khila dunga Sai ko.

A- Ho bada, Sai ka dhyaan rakhna.

Ashwini gestures him with her eyes to take care of her, while he blinks his assuringly.

V- Sai, dekho khana aa gya... tumne subah se kuch nhi khaya na... chalo hum khana khate hai.

S- Nhi Virat sir, mujhe nhi khana! (she whispered somewhere in his chest)