🄼 vs 🅼

✈︎CHARACTERS BELOW✈︎

🄲🄾🄽🄵🄸🄳🄴🄽🅃🄸🄰🄻

⇩⇩CREW BOYS/BEASTIE BOYS⇩⇩

Dreamwastaken:

°CB POSITION: Leader

°LOCATION: United States of America

°HEIGHT: 6'3

°AGE: 23

°DESCRIPTION: blond hair going to mid-neck. Usually surrounded by two bodyguards. Wearing a black suit and tie. Many tattoos and piercings. smiley mask or a black half mask.

°WARNING!: DWT is extremely unpredictable. Must proceed with caution when seen in public. Has a hand gun on him at all times.

Sapnap

°CB POSITION: fighter, co-leader, weapon specialist

°LOCATION: United States of America

°HEIGHT: 5'7-5'10

°AGE: 21

°DESCRIPTION: Often seen near DWT as a bodyguard, Holds illegal weapons at all times, can be seen wearing DarkWear/Techwear. Dark Brown hair that looks black, going down to shoulders. Facial Scars. Headband tying his hair back. Nose piercing, arm tattoos.

°WARNINGS!: Sapnap is extremely good with close combat and close range weapons such as knives, swords, even kitchen utensils. He is good with automatic weapons too. Do not get close to DWT or he will kill you and make sure no one knows.

GeorgeNotFound

°CB POSITION: Technology Specialist, Sniper, co-leader

°LOCATION: United States of America
(by the way they're hinting irl, he probs is-)

°HEIGHT: 5'9-5'11

°AGE: 25

°DESCRIPTION: Dark Brown hair (basically black) that usually covers his eyes. Wearing Dark Wear usually. Carries a Sniper Rifle. The second body guard of DWT. forearm tattoo

°WARNINGS!: one of the most dangerous. excellent at hiding in any place. usually high up on the roofs of buildings. Best aim with a Sniper Rifle ever recorded. Precise. Never smiled, but when he does, you should run. something bad will happen to you.

Karl Jacobs

°CB POSITION: Damage Control, Weapon Specialist.

°LOCATION: United States of America

°HEIGHT: 5'11

°AGE: 23

°DESCRIPTION: Fluffy brown hair that covers his whole head, stopping at the top of his neck. Gray sweater with black dress pants and shoes. Never seen around unless needed. always carries knives and a butchers knife around with him.