Attention: Writer's Note

Hello, everyone!

I'm Nang. And you are...?

This will be my first, I think it's called fan-fiction? Or imagine if some of the writing? Hehe... I'm new to this, so please excuse my bad joke.

I'm new to the Marvel Cinematic Universe for the past couple of months. (Well, let us say thank you to COVID-19 for recommending me YouTube clips over time while I am in quarantine.)

The main points were storylines and characters that have sparked my unmotivated writing brain. And being a writer with wild imagination's it is hard keeping it all in.

With that said, I am not the best writer. Second language learner here! English is my second language, so there will be errors and grammar mistakes. My vocabulary is not high; I will do my best. (I'm not ashamed about it.) I'll do my best to correct them and will go back to fix the issue.

Since I've been away for so long from writing, my writing will be a bit rusty. I want to be able to improve my writing. So, I would like to propose. Feedbacks!

As much as it honestly hurts, I want to be to reflect and advance my critical writing. NOT just because I say feedbacks, and I get criticize or troll for my work. I want actual analyzes and what I could work on for the better. If you are here to bring down others. Then the door is always open for you to leave. No one is asking you to linger around. I don't have time for that.🙂

Even Loki over here doesn't have the time for dumb bullsh*t. I'm sure he would rather hear me bluster on about the creation of post-it notes and their origin.🙄

Bad negativity whom? We don't this know that b*tch.

Also, I like to know what you would want to read, so send me requests! I would love to jump into the scenario and bring it to life. I will make a section note on here now and then for you guys to comment on it. Or I let you know to send it privately if you want. That way you will know that's it's directly sent to me.

**Please for, the request, please include the prompt, your relationship with the character, and additional information that may be helpful that includes's your preferred pronouns.**

I've heard that many of you lovelies are wanting to shift to the MCU? If so, you are in luck! I also wanted to let you know that you are more than welcome to use my writing. Simply; inputting them scenarios' to fit into your story to shift.

I know there are others out there who don't know how to write or envision themselves. Or want to but don't know how to start. (Don't worry I, have been there, I'm too am a shifter myself!) I possibly could do some story-time too? If you guys want? I don't know, let me know.

Disclaimer though, I don't know how to write mature scenarios (18+). But the least I could do is try it. BUT! I need to grasp if you beans want it. I've read some... and well. They're good. I thought I'm not very confident.

I'm softer for fluffy Loki and sometimes augst Loki.😃

I have found that Loki is fluid SO! I will try my very best to make it fair for all readers to feel love too. LOKI deserves it, and so do YOU. (More like I want to throw you both on a roller-coaster ride instead XD) If you are a fanboy, please do help me as much as possible. I'm a straight female, so most of my POV will be femXmale, but that doesn't discriminate maleXmale. Or any other genders'! I'm down for it. I need guidance to know how to put it into words to express it right.

(You know what I mean?😅)

Now now, I know I'm rambling, but I want to let you all know this is a safe environment. I don't want anyone to feel uncomfortable or weirded out.

I will be input in warnings signs letting you know, so your little beans could be prepare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you,

Now for the moment, you have been waiting...

Let's roll!