Broken Ribs for Brunch

This first POV is from a YouTube video of (Y/n) x Loki I watched. And where I improvise my part down in the comment for fun. A sweet friend I met there thought it would be fun sharing our idea somewhere for everyone to read and enjoy.

This POV is just going into more detail about what I thought would have happened.

He'll be putting a Tic Tok video together for that, as where I'll be writing the full POV on here.

His Tic Tok account: @zane_ford_0

Original YouTuber channel and video Link:

ctrl alt • editsx_

https://youtu.be/6migLf4pj3s

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warning: Comedy

The past two days were such an excellent way to set up a brunch date with a group of friends. Right? Or so I thought.

I mean, on a Friday before ending it off with the weekend? Who won't? It sounds tempting, hanging out with friends eating and chatting with one another over food.

Well, I guess I was expected, with much more.

I see you're wondering why I'm explaining. Allow me to start from the beginning.

Friday 10:45 AM

" Hey, are we still on?" Zane asked on the other side of the line.

" Yes, we're meeting down in the compound front. We're carpooling together, remember?" I conform to my statement.

" Aw~ yes. I remembered that part. 1:25 sharp, and I remembered your exacted words were 'don't be late or, I'll break every bone of yours.' " I swear I could feel him teasing me through the phone!

" I didn't mean it literally, Zane." I heard him chuckled.

" Something a matter?" I responded.

" The boss is having a last-minute meeting with me so, I'll be late a bit," Zane explained.

"...."

" Okay. It's official. I'm breaking every bone in you." I reply seriously.

" Na-" I cut him off before he could finish.

" Yes, alright. Alright. I got it. The big guy needs you. Just call when you're down. I'm the driver so, I'm only lenient because it's you, Zane. So, don't push it." I conclude the situation.

" You are the best Nang. I gotta, love Ya. See Ya Later!" Call end.

I might be ending everyone's life today, anyways! Hmm, now where did I put that damned wallet?! I huffed, searching through my things.

(SpongeBob voice: 2 hours and 40 minutes later~)

" Good afternoon Jana." I greeted the front attendant.

" Hello, darling. Good day?" She burst in glee.

" Hmm. You could say that." I giggled.

" Have you seen Loki or (Y/n)? They're supposed to meet—"

Speaking of the devils. Jana and I could hear (Y/n)'s booming voice. Why are they yelling?

" On second thought, I think I found the treasure bones." I breathe out amusingly. "More like they found you unknowingly." We both broke in laugher. Hehe, you got to love her.

" Come on or, we'll be LATE! You know she's the best driver!" (Y/n) scolds Loki coming down the stairs. "AND WHO TAKES A SHOWER FOR 1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES?!" (Y/n) shouts walking past the tall man.