𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 1, 𝔦'𝔪 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝔴.

alternative title:

i'm way to tired i don't wanna deal with this.

act 1, chapter 1;

....l̷̢̜̦͈̼̘̯͑̒͘ͅő̷̮͈̭̉͑̅͐͛̓ȁ̷͈̹͌̿̓͑̏̔͘͠ḑ̵̛̱͚͂̓̒i̴̖̖̰̖̠͔̻̫̜̳͛́̿͂n̵͇͒̌̑͊͋͝g̵̛̲̣̠̖̩͓̘̮͆͐̈́̽͐͜͜...

loading complete! thanks for waiting :)

ᵃᶜᵗ ¹....
ᵇᵉᵍⁱⁿ!!!!!!

  the girl sighed for the nth time today. some passerbyers looking in her direction before returning to their own things. she shifted her bag around to her waist before bringing out an energy drink. the wind shuffled through her hair as she passed by a fight.

  'i don't think this will make me late. i can watch it.' she thought before waltzing towards the crowd, squeezing her way through she stopped next to a boy with broccoli green hair. she opened the drink before taking a big gulp, feeling a bit more energized she looked on to the fight. "that tree guy seems pretty cool- oh shit." she muttered, taking another sip, out of the corner of her eye she noticed the broccoli boy staring at her. shaking her head she focused back to the -- now finished -- fight. the tree guy looking down in defeat while the giant lady was smirking at paparazzi.

  she heard a man talking to the broccoli boy, but she ignored it and walked away from the fight heading towards school. she heard hurried footsteps behind her and turned her head a bit to see the broccoli boy behind her, hands on his knees as he caught his breath.

  "h-hey (l/n)-san!" the boy breathed out, she couldn't tell if his face was red because he was out of breath or he has never talked to a girl before.

  "uhm. who are you?"

𝙞𝙯𝙪𝙠𝙪'𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫

"uhm. who are you?"

  his heart seemed to to stop. what? you- you didn't know him? the boy that sat behind you since the first year of middle school.

  "o-oh.. you don't know me?" (y/n) nodded, looking a little weirded out, as she looked around. the boy noticed this, and panicked. "i g-guess that my fault then (l/n)-san! i haven't talked to you, b-but i'm in your class! i-i'm midoryia i-izuku!!"

  the girl flinched back a bit at his loud manner. but nodded, "alright midoryia-san let's head to school. i don't wanna be late." she said as she began walking in the way she was heading taking another sip of her energy drink. "ok (l/n)-san!" he said as he hurried to her side, a weird feeling bloomed into his chest as he looked at the obviously tired girl, his heart started beating faster as he looked at her, he wanted to protect her from everything and everyone, even if he had to kill them.

  he stopped, looking at his hands. what was that? that's scary, that's evil. but, why did he like this feeling?

  "midoryia-san, hurry up, we can't be late." her angelic voice cut him out of his daze. he should really look into this, but for now..

  "coming (l/n)-san!!"

he'll learn to love it.

---

hello everyone <33 hope you enjoyed this chapter, cuz i did. <3 

love you guys! :))

status? : a bit edited

words? : 508 (excluding this)