The Amino chat Corruption.

Monika was slanted against a wall, corruption on her hand filling her with pain. Cora noticed this and tried to help by pressing on the area not knowing it was corruption, it quickly spread to her as Monika fled fearfully. She placed her hand against the wall trying to go back to the abyss.

"Gah, w-why isn't it working?!" I shouted as I felt my strength wane as a wave of pain passed through me, making me scream.

I felt exhaustion as my control slipped to one of my personas wanting to protect me.

"Damn, I couldn't switch in time, but I just don't want Cora to suffer." I thought as I felt the corruption spread to cover one of my eyes and my wing.

I ran out of the house feeling disoriented from the pain the corruption continuing to spread.

"Just give in..."

"No never!"

"Cora are you still in there?

...

Damn, she was knocked out cold, and I can't fight back much longer, we've dealt with this before, even if we died that time we still were revived. We can handle this!"

"Oh no you won't."

"Shut up, I won't give in!!"

"That's what you said the first time and yet here we are!"

"This isn't over!"

"I can feel it, your running out of time."

"And I'm running out of patience."

"Oh Luna! Take a look at yourself, your already too far gone!"

"Fine I'm already in too much pain to care anyways!"

"This is your fault isn't it, Cora.

...

Oh right I got rid of you."

Cora now fully corrupted was looking for a new victims as she glided in the air with a smirk, then remembered her favorite weapon.

"BAZOOKA TIME!!!"

Suddenly a small portal appears in the air and inverse stared through with a curious smile that immediately drops as she sees the situation at hand.

"What on earth is going on here!" She shouted catching corrupted Coras attention.

"You, I won't let you save her!" She shouted at the tiny white cat beneath her.

"I know who Cora is and what she is and I know sure as hell you are not her!!!"

"Please help me, I don't want to be like this."

"Curse you!! Cora, you won't break free!"

"Oh but I have!!"

"Cora was born from a star and you? Your just a black hole!!" Inverse shouted as her fur turned a blinding white.

They started to have an epic battle in the sky one was a streak of darkness devoid of light while the other shone brighter than the sun.

The darkness surrounding Cora suddenly cracked and Inverse smiled.

"Fight back, I believe in you!" She shouted.

The cracks continued to spread as the corruption finally shattered releasing enough energy to break multiple people free as Cora leapt towards Inverse.

"Inverse!"

"Cora!"

"How is your universe?"

"Still as destroyed as ever."

Monika and Ghost Garcello with his new Cat Cheeto stared at them in confusion as they turned to the others.

"Bye guys, hope you had a nice day, it's about time we returned to the Abyss now."

"Bye Cora! Bye Inverse."