Chapi 9

Ayad prov

Hey fango nice to see you whats your plan for weekend ?
He replied what are you doing complete the work I assign for you otherwise you are having to work overtime ayad don't waste your time about weekend lets go to party... I interupt  work first no party and going back to my desk these fee days I really try to made Nujra jealousy but he avoid me in all kind of situvation but unexpectedly me and fango became a friends.

Hey ayad.. I turned around I look jal he said why are you hesitate just ask him I said you to are made for each other I sighed and I really want to be his girl but what can I do he avoid me intentionly.

Jal you are right I have to be courage and today I ask him to out and propose him Jal replied thats my ayadsha
What who is yours ..

A familiar sound appear we turn around and we saw jamese she left for his town for some days she surprised us I hugged her and said I miss you so much my dear and jal said my love of my life is here I am going to date now jamese replied what I am not going with you by the way who are you and tease Jalash

After some conversation with my buddy make me happy finally today I decide to propose nujra I has been waiting for him long .

At lunch time..

I feel nervous jamese encourage me and push me to see  nujrath.we are at in front of the office he is stand in restranant opposite to office I just see him I everytime fall for him when ever I see him
But he smile at in one direction a girl with a bouquet a flowers comes near him and hug him my love for him made me jealousy I turn to jamese my eyes are fill with tears but angry level  is not reduce I just want show up and slap her but I am not in the position bcoz he is my love but I am not his love.

Jal comes out of restranant and smile at her and talk with her I wonder if jal knows her but jamese doesn't I turn to jamese and ask tell me if you know her.she shake her head as no.we are watching whats going on there but at last she left nujrath and hug him again which make me angry other than that that girl kissed jal I surprised at her behaviour and take a look at jamese she is in peak of her angry.

After that girl left jal come nera to me but jal didn't notice jamese he said to me ooh my little angry ayad don't get anything wrong she is nujrath sister shanabi she just come and visit her brother there is no need to worry so go ahead and talk with nujrath go girl

After hearing that I feel relieved and tease jal its ok she is nujrath's sister but why she kissed you . Jalash replied bcoz she has crush on me in her childhood but I ignore her..... I interupt ooh my bro jal I don't need your explanation but she need I pointed jamese who is behind me and I run to nujrath.