Crusher's Backstory

"So, Crusher's real name is Dynamite. He was born a girl, but his stepfather Calvin was insistent on the name Dynamite to match Dynama's. Krisha didn't like Dynamite because she looked exactly like her birth father, whom she raped, and wanted to abort her before she was born but didn't because it was risky for her sake. Dynama and Glacier never wanted a little sister (or any sibling at all, for Dynama's sake. Glacier wanted a brother) and neglected her. Calvin treated her like a toy and a slave, and the family locked her up at the basement, chained so that she couldn't escape (she was like a prisoner there).

By age 6, she made friends with Pickle, even when Krisha and Calvin forbade it because they were rich, and Pickle's Family wasn't, and even when Dynama and Glacier mocked her for making friends with a lowlife.

By age 9, she was raped by Glacier's best friends Steve and Kevin, along with Glacier himself, who was reluctant and mostly urged by Steve and Kevin's excitement, while Dynama filmed the whole thing to threaten Dynamite, in case she had any plans of escape.

By age 10, Calvin drugged her and raped her. Grammy found out and got the police involved. Dynamite was taken into her custody.

By age 11, Dynamite managed to finally transition herself into a boy with the name Crusher and practice racing. He was being insulted for being and trans and was molested by his teachers still. Make it worse that the transition wasn't complete, and that his insides were still female, but he didn't much mind that last bit.

After graduating, he moved out of the city he was born in, Affluen-City, with Pickle and his family, who had taken him in as one of their own as well, and went to Axle City to start a better life.

Despite that, Glacier and Dynama still send him stuff like 'kill yourself you freak' and shit like that. He keeps the letters and stashes it somewhere to never be found."