Chapter 27

Liam Xavier

"Morning my babe." Christian walked in our room, he does look somehow happier.

"Morning handsome. Why are you so stoked up?" I giggled looking at him just wobbling his body around.

"You'll see next month." He booped my nose.

"Okay fine." I smiled.

Well, we've made some improvements here. I could walk down the stairs inside this house. I mean it has a huge staircase steps for both me and my crutches to go but that's still reconsidered successful as I've been using the elevator these past four days.

.

.

"Hi Liam, hi Christian." Kimberly welcomed us as we entered the breakfast area. It's basically a second island in the kitchen.

"Hi Kim, where's Victor?" I asked her.

"He needs to attend a meeting earlier."

This is literally eight in the morning. I'm glad Christian asked Sophia to only allow meetings to be placed after ten if Christian needed to attend.

.

.

.

We continued eating and chatting around since Dexton needed to attend his pre-school things. Kimberly doesn't look that well, her eyes look kind of swollen. I didn't want to make it obvious when Christian's around just in case there's something inside her marriage with Victor.

"Well, what'll you do since you can't walk that far Liam?" She asked me.

"I don't know. I probably would just stay here when Christian needs to attend his meetings." I ran my finger down his chin.

"Shit, I forgot I had a meeting with one of my architects. Do you have a helicopter laying around Kimberly?"

"Yeah it's on the rooftop. You could-"

"Okay thanks see you later babe." He rushed to the stairs.

"Does he usually act like that?" Kimberly chuckled.

"Sophia usually made a whole list with the hours. I don't know how he forgot this one." I just laughed.

.

.

.

"Kimberly." I just realized Christian didn't point out anything about pilots and stuff.

"Yeah?"

"Do you have a pilot up there or?"

"You're telling me you don't know Christian could fly helicopters and small aircrafts?"

I just nodded. Kimberly began her explanation about this mysterious husband of mine. Well, he's basically trained to be an agent. Secret agents if you may. He used to attend a class from shooting, until operating anything from land, seas, and air. I'm just lost in her explanation cause all of the Xaviers needed to attend those. I mean that explains how he insisted on me taking a shooting class.

.

.

.

Well I went back to our room to lounge around. I just opened my Macbook and tried to be productive. I ended up just watching a new series that I've been eyeing for the past few days since Christian didn't give me anything to work on. I guess I'll be a house-husband for the rest of the month.