Bother

~{Joker's POV}~
He watched the television as it played some of Batman's movies that he had stolen from when he had turned the Wayne Manor into Joker Manor.
"How can Batman even like these..?" He frowned a bit before smiling, a genius plan forming in his head. "I should just ask Bats myself and maybe even return the movies! I just have to get to Wayne Manor without being noticed."
Joker got up from the chair, grabbing the movies. He then grabbed a cardboard box and a roll of purple and green striped tape. He found a piece of paper and a sharpie, quickly writing a note to Batman.
He shoved the movies, an extra item, and the note inside the box before putting down the flaps and taping them down, using his sharp teeth to cut through the tape.
"Done! Now I just need to make the box look even better!" He chuckled as he taped up the whole box, writing "To Batman (and Batman's eyes only!)" on the top of the box. "There we go! Now it's time to give this to Batman, well technically Bruce first and then Batman.."
"Puddin'? What'cha doing?" Harley said, watching Joker on the floor grin at a box completely covered in green and purple tape.
"Harls! I'm glad you're here. I'm gunna give this box to Batsy and I need your opinion on it." Joker showed the box to Harley, smirking happily. "Oh, Puddin'... Anything you do is awesome. I'm sure he'll love it. And if he doesn't.. you know what we'll do." Harley winked while chuckling, ruffling his green hair before she said bye and skated away, leaving the clown to complete his very thought-out plan. The clown fixed his hair and got up from the floor before running out of the building to the car, carefully throwing the box on the passenger seat and himself on the driver seat before driving onto the road. He sped off towards Wayne Manor, fiddling with the radio until a song that caught his attention came on. He groaned when he realized he would actually have to follow the road laws and began to stop at the stop signs and red lights.

His eyes started to brighten when he saw Wayne Manor in the distance and started to speed up a little bit (sadly still in the speed limit). He started to grin thinking about what Batman might do when he gets the package, but he laughed it off, Duh! He would open it! He shook the thoughts away and focused on the road.

~{TIME SKIP}~
He was at the gate to Wayne Manor and he was starting to feel anxious. What if Bruce or his butler didn't give the package to Batman? But he had to test his luck in this situation. He parked the car and grabbed the box, climbing out of the car with the box. He threw the box over the gate and into a patch of bushes, hoping that nothing inside of it broke. He then climbed the gate and landed next to the bushes. He looked through the bush for his package and grabbed it when he spotted the purple and green patterned tape from between the leaves. He ran up to the front door of the mansion and placed the box close to the door. He quickly knocked loudly on the door and hid in a giant bush to make sure the package was found, but not him.
It wasn't long before the door was opened and Joker saw Bruce's butler looking, and even glaring at the package before hesitantly grabbing it. The butler went back inside the mansion and closed the door.
Joker waited for a minute before he went back to the car to make sure no one would see him. He climbed back over the gate and landed safely on the ground. He hopped into the car's driver seat, started the car, and began to drive back home. He tried to called Harley to tell her about the delivery but she didn't pick up so he left a voicemail, "Heya girl buddy! I successfully got the package to the Manor and I'm heading back now!"

X~~~~~~~~~~X

Author Note!

I updated this to make it seem more finished to me! I might update it later to add more information but only when I have time to.

(717 Words)