1: Milano

Hello everybody! Another new book of mine, yeeeeeeah :)

enjoy reading! Drop your opinions in the comments

loads of love, S 

It's only 2 hours and 28 pounds to fly to Milan from Manchester with an aircraft company that is way too cheap and increases your chances to die with 90 percent. Harry takes that risk happily though because it means that he is finally going to be able to see his very best friends again. He hasn't seen most of them since last September. That's the sad side of being close to guys who are all one year older.

First there is Niall Horan. Harry considers him as his very best friend in the world and he is actually the first person that talked to Harry when he started high school. Niall is funny, way too sociable and he eats like a pig. Harry loves him to death though. Niall took a gap year so he could visit his family in Ireland properly and Harry and him are going to apply for the same colleges for next year. They are planning to share a flat as well. Niall must be one of the people that Harry has missed the most. He can't imagine his life without the fake blond Irish idiot.

Second there is Liam Payne. Liam must be the most responsible person Harry has ever met. At school he wrote everything in his diary, he finished his assignments a few days early and he never touched a drop of alcohol on parties so he could make sure that his friends go home safely. They call him the daddy of the group which annoys Liam a lot but in the end it is the truth. They would have been probably dead without him. Liam moved to London for an internship he got with a record label. He is now working as an assistant for some famous music producer.

Third there is Zayn Malik, the brain of the reunion operation. Although Zayn is the quiet one of the group and he never really showed how important his friends were, he loves the four other idiots to pieces and he got the idea to go on a road trip around Italy with the new Volkswagen camper van that he got from his parents. Zayn himself lives in Italy, more exactly Milan, after he followed his girlfriend Gigi who is trying to make it in the modelling world. He is doing an arts program himself over there in the university of Milan.

Fourth, but surely not last, is Harry's ex-boyfriend Louis Tomlinson. Louis is a great person to just like sit and kind of like just admire what he's like, Harry always says. Louis is loud, funny, sassy and it's really hard to not like him. When he enters a room all the attention is on him. He is born to be on a stage and that's why he got a scholarship to the best drama school in London.

And today Harry is going to see all four of them, including his ex-boyfriend. Harry is nervous about that because their break up wasn't the easiest, for sure not for Louis. He can still hear Louis crying over the phone, begging to not leave him. He couldn't blame Louis though. They had been together since they were 12 and 13. They only knew each other and Harry thought that maybe that was the problem, that now Louis is going to university it is time for a new chapter in both of their lives. He hopes in the ten months they haven't really spoken that Louis has moved on. He would feel bad if the boy would cry during the whole trip because Harry broke his heart.

Finally Harry's luggage arrives on the belt. He grabs his bag and walks towards the exit. A big smile appears on his face when he sees already two familiar faces.

"HARREEEEEH!" Niall drops his bag and leaves Zayn so he can jump into the curly haired lad's arms. "I missed you! Oh look at you, you're taller!" Niall messes up Harry's hair and Harry shakes his head trying to fix his hair as he laughs.

"How are you, you little leprechaun? I missed you! How was Ireland?" Harry asks as they are walking towards Zayn who is watching the two with an amused smile.

"It was great to see the whole fam, mate." Niall smiles. "I always had only a week, max two when I was back in England so to be able to actually spend so much time with them was truly amazing."

"Hope you are not telling him about all your cool adventures, Nialler. We want to keep all of those for during the road trip. What's up, Harry?" Zayn walks up to Harry and gives him a bro hug. "Had an okay flight?"

"Thought I would die a few times but I didn't so I guess that's a win." Harry laughs. "Do you have an idea when the others are arriving?"

"Flight from London was supposed to be here like 2 hours ago but it got delayed. They literally can be here any minute. I texted Liam to tell him that we will be waiting in the McDonalds here in the airport. He'll read it when they arrive."

"Delayed? Louis' mood is going to be shit, the impatient little brat he is." Niall laughs.

"Probably." Zayn grins. "I can already put your bags on top of the car, though." Zayn suggests. Take the stuff out that you'll need in the van and then I'll tie them up."

"We should wait for the others." Harry suggests. "You know, I think it's easier to organise then. I don't mind taking my bag with me. There's barely stuff in it anyway as I assumed we won't have a closet in a van."

"I swear Harry, I've decorated the van myself, it's the most beautiful thing you will ever witness in your life and you'll never want to go on a normal holiday anymore." Zayn smiles proudly. His new van is his baby.

"I'm excited." Harry nods. "I'm really curious abo..."

"Oh, I'm sorry lad, Liam is calling." Zayn says when he looks at his phone screen.

"Yeah, Li?"

"No, we're not in McDonald's yet. Harry just arrived and..."

"Order a burger for Lou to make him shut up? Hahaha, okay we'll go over there."

"Okay, cool see you Liam!"

"Louis hungry?" Niall chuckles when Zayn stops the call.

"Louis is always hungry when he knows there is McDonald's, it's like you with Nando's." Zayn chuckles as they start walking to McDonald's.

Harry's heart is beating out of his chest. He can't believe that today is the day he is going to see Louis again. They haven't been a day without each other for the past six years and now they haven't been together for almost a year.

"Are you okay, Haz?" Niall asks when they arrive at the restaurant.

"Yeah, just a jetlag I think." Harry lies.

"Mate, you flew two hours. You don't have to lie to me. Is it Louis?"

Harry looks at Zayn who is walking a bit more in front of them. He knows that he is very close to Louis and he doesn't want him to hear anything so Harry only nods.

"You'll be alright, lad." Niall pets his shoulder and goes straight to the desk to order. "You go look for a spot, Haz? I'll order your usual."

"Thanks, Ni!" Harry smiles and he goes into a booth for six. A few minutes later he sees a familiar face and Harry waves.

"Here, Liam!"

Liam turns his head and he smiles when he sees Harry. Harry stands up so he can comfortably hug the boy.

"How are you doing, little one? Seen that you've grown." Liam smiles.

"Should start once you know." Harry snorts.

"Never happened to Louis." Zayn jokes as he comes back with a tray of food.

"I heard that Malik!"

And everybody turns their head to look at the blue eyed boy with the feathery hair. Harry can't help but stare at him, more at his hand that is tangled into someone else's hand.

"Wow, Louis who's that hottie next to you?" Niall nudges Louis with his elbow.

"This is Marco, my boyfriend. He will join us for a bit."