12: Barga

Here you go :-) 

"Oh my god. Louis, Harry wake up and change position before Marco or Sylvia wakes up." Zayn groans, facepalming himself.

"Harry slowly opens his eyes and he feels warm, not an uneasy sweaty warm but a comforting warm. When he looks up he looks straight into a pair of blue eyes and he can feel arms protectively wrapped around his waist.

"Good morning to you too, Zayn." Louis rolls his eyes and lets go off Harry, all the warmth immediately leaving. "Why are you even stressing? We were just sleeping."

"First break up with Marco before you ride his dick, Louis." Zayn chuckles. "I mean I'm totally rooting for you but..."

"Jesus, Zayn we juts fell asleep while watching a movie." Louis interrupts his friend. "Why the dirty thoughts?" Louis wants to sound sassy but his cheeks are flame red and he looks at his fingers. "By the way, I'm not a cheater."

"I know, it was a joke Lou, calm your tits. Why so defensive?" Zayn teases.

Harry feels really uneasy and he decides to escape out of this situation.

"I'm going to take a shower. What time are we leaving, Z?" Harry asks while stretching himself a bit. He slept on a tiny couch and shared it. It's even less space than in the bus.

Zayn gives Louis a questioning look, giving him the choice if he wants to spend another day with his boyfriend or leave early.

"We should go straight after breakfast." Louis' face is emotionless. "I'm going to wake up Marco to inform him that he should get up and get us some. I'm not comfortable just using somebody's kitchen."

"You're not comfortable using any kitchen, Louis stop making excuses." Harry teases, poking Louis' side.

"Shut up and go take your shower, Styles. You stink." Louis teases back, small smile on his face. The two bicker a bit, both of them blushing and smiling.

Zayn just takes his phone and texts Liam.

Did I say two weeks? Make it two days.

--

The boys and Sylvia are around the breakfast table. Marco and his sister really put on everything.

"Here, babe I made you extra bacon so you don't need to steal mine." Marco smiles when he puts the bacon on Louis' plate.

"Thanks." Louis doesn't even look at the boy, no pet name, just thanks and it makes Marco's smile fall.

"This food is sick!" Niall says with his mouth full of pancakes. "So fucking good."

"Ieuwl, Niall close your mouth." Liam comments.

"You close your mouth. I hate it when you speak." Louis grins.

"You close your mouth, your grin is scary." Liam shots back.

Louis takes a grape off his plate and throws it against Liam's head.

"What the fuck, Louis? That's food. There are people that can't afford food and you are just throwing it." Liam rolls his eyes and picks up the grape, putting it on the table.

"What are you saying? This is still perfectly edible!" Niall takes the grape, throws it in the air and catches it in his mouth.

"I can't deal with all of you." Zayn shakes his head, sipping from his coffee.

"I'm normal, Z!" Harry argues.

"And hot." Sylvia winks at Harry .

Zayn's eyes go immediately to Louis who is almost breaking the mug in his hands. He can't help but laugh. He turns to Liam and starts to whisper in his ear.