Sam and cat Season 2 episode 6 #buildnite

Sam and cat come into their apartment seeing Nona playing a game called buildnite, Sam asks what you playing? Nona says buildnite, and Sam reply's with oh I would not play that terrible game, Nona says why? And Sam just says u know what just keep on playing I'll leave u to notice. Later that day Sam and cat babysits a kid who likes buildnite as well, the kid asks can I play buildnite on your EX box? Sam reply's saying we don't have one we have gamestation, the kid reply's with why and she was like who cares why also I wouldn't play build nite, cat comes in and says why? And Sam reply's with its very violent. Freddie smashed up my whole house cuz he lost a match cuz he sucks at the game now I'm in the middle of devorcing him, and cat says wait what you never told me you were married??  And Sam says yeah well u are annoying to talk about things with'' and cat says '' well guess ur Sam bension'' and Sam reply's with '' not for long'' later Sam tells the kid their babysitting that she's going to the drug store and the kid says ugh ''I will kill you u annoying sap'' and cat says '' what!!! And Sam says relax it's buildnite. They come home seeing the gamestation smashed to piece with the kids screaming and cursing, Sam goes crazy and tells the mother he's a brat and should be taught not to smash the whole place up. The next day Sam has to go to court to devorce Freddie, she meets him and says this is it. Freddie responds with ''ur being so dumb right now! And Sam reply's with '' don't be so violent towards your own ex wife then! And Freddie says ''not my ex wife, yet.'' The devorce goes fine and Sam gives the reasons for it and Freddie gives the reasons and the judge says Freddie's is very stupid and says your happily devorced and Sam bension goes back to Sam Puckett and Freddie goes back to his own loser tech nerd self, when Sam leaves the court and sees everyone throwing their own cars and pearphones at each other over buildnite and Sam goes home but the apartment is destroyed by cat over the game buildnite. Sam goes crazy and has to find a way to stop it cause she knows if they get way too violent they could kill each other, Sam goes to the company that created buildnite named, trashepic games, luckily the buildnite to trashepic games is empty cause the employees are outside killing each other, so she goes to shut down the game servers and everyone is angry but later they all are chill and Sam says well the game is gone like any other popular game out there that dies and another popular game takes its place, anyways ima go get some fried chicken by myself and enjoy the rest of my hopefully peaceful life.

The end

Created by Dan schieder
Director Daniel Lynam
Made by Nickelodeon

Sam Puckett-jennette McCurdy
Costar cat Valentine-Ariana grande