Sam and cat Season 2 episode 7 #pearphone competion

One day cat comes home with a bag from the pear store, Sam asks what cat got and cat then said I got the pearphone 6c plus and Sam said what no! And cat replied with on yes I got the one that has the telephoto lense and the rose gold color and the new unique wireless charging and that 1440p display that beats almost every tv display on the market right now oh yeah don't forget that L9 dual core fusion chip. Sam immediately says no way shut up how much and cat said well it was 850 dollars and Sam says where'd you get that money from! And cat said well I'm a music artist remember? And Sam says what the heck I need the money for that now please give me some cash! Please I beg of you! And cat reply's saying first get your own money! Second you just got your pearphone 3G 5 years ago be grateful dang it! And Sam replied saying no that phone came out 6 years ago in 2008 it's 2014 gurl no one has the 3G anymore and cat replied with well my Nona does and you do so don't say no one has it, and Sam says well first she's old and she doesn't know the difference between anything also look at the 3G it's so slow look! And cat replied with oh dang that is slow and then cat said oh well sucks to be you ima go unbox my all new fancy rich pearphone 6c plus with 4G bye now. Sam feels very poor and thinks she should get a job so she calls up spencer asking for money since he's doing up his apartment in Seattle, spencer tells her no and Sam immediately goes over to Seattle just for some money for a new pearphone and goes into Spencer's apartment and says woah what is this wooden wall dumb also what's with the metal door and new elevator and spencer says well I'm doing up my house cause I am a very wealthy man now! And Sam say really cause you still look like a bum, laugh in background (ahahahhahaha) spencer says listen misses bension and Sam interrupts and says I'm Puckett now, and spencer says no your bension cause when you get married to a boy and your a girl your original name went from Puckett to his name bension so your now misses bension. Sam says no I devorced him! And he said what no and why! And Sam says well it's a long story and also what do you mean no? And spencer says he's been going around saying he's the happiest married man In the world, and Sam says he ain't married anymore little weirdo still saying he's married even tho his butt got devorced, and spencer then says he is married well technically dating someone, Sam says what! Who? And spencer reply's with haven't met her yet this chick is named Gwen, Sam immediately says he can't move on that fast from this Gwen chick must be just ask much of a dork as he is! And spencer says well he finally moved out from his mom after living there for 2 weeks after your 'devorce' and now is probably living with this Gwen chick really don't know who she is but I can't wait to see this woman you must see his slap she looks incredible and Sam says eh ugly anyways I really couldn't care about his damn wife I care about the money and he said no I'm currently broke and Sam says wait what you had money 5 hours ago and he said a lot can change in 5 hours cause I just bought the pearphone 6c and Sam said what! No and spencer said oh yes! I got it in the new rose gold color! And Sam replied saying what oh suck fish you moron! And spencer said bye kid loved the visit! Sam slammed the door and took a flight back to La, she went to a pear store and stole a pearphone 6c In rose gold, she came home saying to cat I stole a pearphone 6c and cat said oh well that's not the latest pearphone anymore and Sam said what yeah it is and cat said me and spencer were wrong 😑 it's actually last gen the pearphone 7 came out 2 days ago. And Sam replied with sighhhhhhh and the kid cat was baby sitting said guys it's fine yous still have good pearphones and we don't need the latest and greatest device cause your gonna go bankrupt! And sam replied saying well yeah your right I guess we don't need the best of the best things in life oh well I kinda feel ashamed of myself now, and cat said don't be it's fine Sam at least you got something that made you happy now come on let's go down to the beach at get ice cream and slushies and have fun on the Ferris wheel, and Sam said oh my god yes! And Sam said come on let's go! And the kid said can I come? And Sam said come on cat let's go! And cat said ok byeeeeee!

The end