Chapter 4

(That's your spell book imagine there's a heart in the middle)

2nd Pov
"So your saying there's 4 four thiefs and we didn't know for four years!?" Dream shouted dream is the second in command in the general knights "Why didn't the people report it to us?" Niki said in a worried tone niki is the most trusted baker there in the castle besides the others "Yeah why didn't they tell us" fundy said fundy was a royal doctor there in the castle "Well they told us they were scared because one of them can set things on fire and one has a spell book" wilbur said worried "What about the other two?" Sapnap ask sapnap was one of the royal guards along with George "Im guessing one of them is an enderman because they teleported with purple particles" techno said irritated because four years the thiefs got away with it "Well were do they live?" Bad said bad was one of the butlers with skeppy "They don't know they always teleport to escape" phil said he was worried about the kingdom what if they set the kingdom on fire!? What if they put a spell on everyone to let them die slowly!? "Dad are you ok?" Wilbur ask his father "Yes- No im not wil im scared for you guys and the kingdom..." phil said sadly "Don't worry your king philza we will protect your sons" George said putting his hand on his heart with a determined look "Yeah!" Sapnap said with a grin "Boys we got a special mission for you" phil said looking at the trio "What is it king phil"

Y/n Pov
I was practicing some few spells and i heard a few rustle at the bushes "Come out before i cast a spell on you!" I said getting ready my forget spell and i suddenly saw a little fox

"Oh hello what are you doing here" i mumble sitting down at the grass the fox came forward to to me and sniffing my hand as if it was me to pet it "You want me to pet you?" I said the fox shakes its head and i pet the fox "You know what? I think t...

"Oh hello what are you doing here" i mumble sitting down at the grass the fox came forward to to me and sniffing my hand as if it was me to pet it "You want me to pet you?" I said the fox shakes its head and i pet the fox "You know what? I think the squad will like you" i said happily as i get up and pick come the fox "I think there's a few berries at home would you like some little one?" I ask the fox shakes it's head happily "Ok let's go home" i said

Note
Can you guys give me a few name to our new precious fox????