An Angelic Angel

The silence was piercing as I trudged through the woods, holding my staff in my hands. The trees were far too thick for me to simply fly out, so walking it was. I sighed as I tripped over a large root, falling flat on my face. "Ow" I spoke pushing myself up, wiping my face to get rid of any leaves or dirt upon my cheeks. Suddenly, angelic music began to play, it was as if I had died and was brought to heaven. It was playing above the tree tops. Enchanted by this music, I had to find out who the player was. I messily got myself back up and climbed up the nearest tree, pulling myself up with my weak little nerd arms. Floating above the treetops sat a beautiful person with teal hair, tan skin, round glasses with white lenses, not allowing me to see their eyes, and a violin in their hands. They were floating on something I couldn't see. "YOURE THE PLAYER OF THE ANGELIC MUSIC!" I shouted out, startling the beautiful witch, making them Yelp slightly. "Oh, it's just you, y/n" they giggled. My face heated up as I climbed above the tree tops. The beautiful Angel was none other than my dear friend, Raine Whispers. They patted the area next to them, asking me to join them, to which I humbly obliged, crossing my legs and looking at them as they continued their song. "I like to call this one, Y/N's Rhapsody" they spoke softly as they began to play, the talented bard playing like they always knew how to do it, and I couldn't help but stare at them (respectful) as they played. The music soared through the air and made my heart warm. As they finished I clapped and cheated loudly, their face flushing a bright shade of red as they giggled, placing their violin on their lap. I smiled, closing my eyes, not aware of what was about to happen. A light kiss was placed upon my cheek, making me open my eyes. Raines lips pressed against my skin softly, them pulling away after a second. My face and theirs were red. "Could you do that...again" I asked. They were taken aback from this statement. "Uhhh- y-yeah sure" they said, leaning in and kissing my cheek again. I giggled childishly as they kissed my cheek again. They were sitting very close to me now. We both mutually then leaned in, pressing our lips together.
I had never done anything like this. Neither has Raine. But the way they kissed me sweetly made me feel like they knew what they were doing, giving me the confidence I needed to kiss them back.
It was a sweet, short kiss, but filled with love and passion, yet it wasn't rough or aggressive, just gentle and nice. We pulled away to look at eachother. I smiled, my facial expression softening as I cupped their face with my hand. I leaned my head against theirs as he both giggled slightly. "I love you, Y/N" they spoke quietly, almost like a whisper. "I love you too, my angelic Angel." They laughed at the new nickname. "What? Too silly for you?" I joked. They shook they're head through laughter, placing their head against my chest. "I like it..." they said, quietly. We sat in silence like that for what felt like hours, but it felt perfect. And we enjoyed every second of it.

Words: 583