WOAAAHH CATMAID NEIL CICIEREGA!!1!1!1111!

You woke up to the sound of what seems to be...Soft Fuzzy Man by Neil Sussybaka AKA LEmon dsEmon cuming from downstairs??? You were obviously freaked the fuck out because you live alone. You slipped on your Lemon Demon merch and grabbed your discord brand katana, then proceeded out into the hallway heading to the staircase.

You gently stepped down the stairs, and then you suddenly slipped!11!!! WTf!1!! You cracked nearly all of your ribs falling down the stairs, "Stupid-ass fucking stairs!" You yelled out into the darkness of the downstairs living room. The music dulled as you saw a figure walking over to you. You recognized that face, it was Neil Circumcision! You were too busy focusing on his face that you hadn't noticed he was wearing a maid dress and had cat ears.

"Uhm- Are y-you Y/N?", He slightly blushed as he looked down at your bruised form. "OH MY GODDDDDD NEIL CICIEREGA!1!1" you screamed, and Neil flinched back. "Mmm yes, that is- me.."  You got up, not caring that you had broken ribs after falling down the stairs. You still couldn't believe your eyes, Neil Cicierega was inside your house wearing a maid outfit! 

"Excuse me...I couldn't help but notice that you were wearing my merch-" His voice turning into a mumble near the end of said sentence. "Oh yeah, I'm a reallllllyyyy big fan!" You said back to him with a slight warmth spread across your face as you looked into his caca brown orbs. The next few minutes were filled with a comfortable silence, Soft Fuzzy Man playing on loop in the background. Neil suddenly went and held your hand!!!111! You felt butterflies raise into your stomach as he led you up the stairs into your bedroom. 

He pushed you onto your lush bed, "Y/N, I need you to close your eyes for me..." Neil whispered in your ear. You dunno how he knows your name, maybe he was snooping around in your house a while and found out your name. You then followed as he said, and you closed your eyes. 
You felt handcuffs being put around your wrists, and you felt your cheeks heat up more. "Now, this might hurt a little, but trust me, it'll feel good." Neil said in a low tone as you heard rustling afterward. You were getting excited and you heard what seemed to be that of striking a match. You opened your eyes to see Neil placing the lit match on your bed, setting it on fire. He noticed that you've opened your eyes and ran out of your room, striking another match as he closed and locked your bedroom door. 

Your whole room now up in flames, you screamed in agony. "NEIL, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME??1/!?! I WAS YOUR BIGGEST FAN!11!1!11!1" You screamed at the top of your lungs, hoping he or somebody would hear you...but nobody showed up because the writer of this crackfic hates happy endings lole swag 

Then you died in a fire. And Neil carried on his arson spree and set your entire neighborhood up in flames, except for one house for some reason 
weird lole

The End B) 

🎉 You've finished reading Soft Fuzzy Man || 𝗖𝗮𝘁𝗯𝗼𝘆!𝗡𝗲𝗶𝗹𝗖𝗶𝗰 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗝𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖 🎉