Chapter 3 - Sapphire Line

Yenf Von Sapphire, The 33rd Duke of the Sapphire Dukedom

Although from his speech some might interpret that he was a very unprofessional, Greedy, Lustful and Prideful Duke. He was quite the opposite. Not that he didn't incur in the privileges but he kept it to a minimum while doing or at least trying to fufill his duties.

The sole problem, no the main problem of the Sapphire Dukedom was that it lacked noble competence. That is there were a lot of Nobels but all of them were sometimes even dumber that village folks.

The problem wasn't always here tho, Around 260 years when the With of Envy Devoured half of the continent was when the Sapphire family who belonged to a nation the was crushed by the witch, They decided to form a new Country.

So then was the dukedom born, but it was nothing compared to its previous status. Over the years as the immediate danger of the witch had began to disappear, so did the will of the nobles to try hard. They didn't degenerate immediately tho.

It was a slow and length process but eventually everyone became corrupt to the bone.

Yenf Von Sapphire, Was actively trying to fix this but with how his heir behaved hope was almost lost. Almost as he did still have a slight brim of it in his secret heir, that was due to unforteneta accidents with some nobles had to be removed from history for her own safety.

'if only that prideful bastard hadn't made such a stupid deal with that marquess, honestly who sells out their own grandchild before there even born!'

Due to that and the desire to protect his daughter Yenf sent her away to a village to live with some random strangers his knight knew.

But the stupid nobles found out, they found out about her due to her eye's, so they marquess left to fetch her him self.

So when Yenf got the news that the marquess's carriage was attacked while he was travelling he was extremely delighted, the deal was off so he cold bring his daughter back and she has seen the poor peasant life so he was sure that she would help him rebuild the dukedom.

That was till the news that the force that attacked the marque, also destroyed, no annihilated the village.

Yenf Von Sapphire was standing near the house or what was left of it, this house is where she lived. Nothing remained but scraps.

With that the final scraps of hope were gone.

Knight: Your Grace! It's the capitol!

Yenf: Hmm? What happened?

Knight: The capitol! its- It's under attack!

Yenf: What?

Capitol City of The Sapphire Dukedom, Amethyst.

This city was known for its strange appearance, or rather that one city was split into 2 parts, The Sapphire part or more commonly know as the Noble / Royal District, and the Copper Part where the commoners were nicknamed due to the name as Copper's.

But today was an exception. No matter how poor you were, No matter how rich and noble you were. On this day all you could do was Run with all your might.

Run from a man who removed almost all colour from him self, a man who's only identifying features were that his cloths were white, his eye's were Gold, and on his ear if you looked closely you could see a single sapphire earring. But the people didn't see him as such, they only saw an absolute disaster that was calmly walking and flattening everything in front of him without so much as the little bit of effort.

By this disasters side was walking what could be described as a true incarnation of the Sapphire Royal family, A beautiful girl who looked like a gem of the dukedom. One would think that she was some lost Royal family member, and they wouldn't be far off. Her first born name was Meiya Von Sapphire, but people knew her as simple Iris.

Those were the people she was most known with, like her adoptive family and friends who now were nothing but memory. Because now she was simply and 'perfectly' know as Number 1, The first wife of Regulus Corneas. The disaster that she was walking along side with as he continued to completely and almost literally flatten the entire Capitol of her home country.

--
Regulus Corneas and 1 Were calmly having a stroll through the streets, Looking at them the first thought you would have no matter hated you nobility or liked them, the first thought would be what a wonderfull couple.

'Yes I now fully and completely understand why Regulus collect waifus, Honestly imagine having 291 of them! Ahh Alright I am getting off track.'

'As the story is proceeding with what I imagine the chronological order is, around this time I have to destroy the dukedom. Let's just hope they don't have their own Reinhard or something like him.'

'I am about to destroy thousands of lives, but if it's for me I shall do it. I have to test my powers after all, what better situation will happen? I mean Elinor forest is not soon so I'll have to deal with just people.'

With that Regulus slightly tapped his foot.

What followed was a line of destruction with bodies, building, roads, animals and gore flying up into the air with no warning.

-----

[AN: Short chapter but I have to heavily improvise this so yea, next chapter will be the final chapter of the Sapphire Arc, After which we will have a time skip and begin the Frozen Sapphire & Forest Arc followed by A Princes Of Lust Arc and The Warriors Demise Arc. Pretty self explanatory what will happen in them, after that Subaru Arrives!

[This Story is inspired by Filip1500 and their fanfiction "Re:Regulus Restarting From Zero With my worst enemy"]