Chapter 16

The sports festival came around the next week, and you were stood in the box with Aizawa, Hizashi. Jet and Gabriel were watching from home because of all the people and noises.

"ARE YOU READY FOR THE ANNUAL UA SPORTS FESTIVAL LET ME HEAR YA!" Hizashi yelled.

There was an uproar from the stadiums, and Hizashi began to explain everything while you sat next to Aizawa just watching.

"Are you hoping Jessie wins?" Aizawa asked quietly.

"Yeah, but I'm rooting for all the students. It's going to be tough."

He nodded, sneaking a glance at you before looking away. The race had already begun.

"I wonder what the first obstacle will be?!" Hizashi laughed.

"It's the tunnel, with all the students it'll be crowded and hard to get through. This is where we'll see the fast thinkers come out first." You replied.

"CORRECT!"

"It looks like hero courses class one 1-A Shota Todoroki is out first! Look at the ice!"

You watched carefully, seeing a few others come out.

"There's Tenya Iida, Katsuki Bakugo, Ochaco Uraraka, Izuku Midoriya and Jessie (Y/N), all from class 1-A it looks like they picked up on the first trail pretty fast." You said.

"Being from the same class, they already knew what to expect. Todoroki will have to try harder if he wants to out do his classmates." Aizawa replied.

You hummed in agreement, large robots appeared out of nowhere.

"OH NO! ITS THE ROBOTS FROM THE ENTRNACE EXAM WHAT WILL OUR ASPIRING HEROES DO FIRST?!"

From the distance you watched a robot get thrown in the air then back do.

"Jessie (L/N) is the first around, he's a quick thinker with a powerful quirk. He can move anything he wants with a simple flick of his wrist." Aizawa noted.

"I WONDER HOW IS TWIN WOULD HAVE DONE IN THIS SITUATION!? HE'S GOT A POWERFUL QUIRK OF HIS OWN!"

You laughed into your mic, leaning forward as you watched.

"He would've worked with his brother to get past, they're inseparable. But look! Here's Todoroki the next one through! Look at that power!" You yelled.

Throughout the games you commented on everything with Hizashi whole Aizawa had the odd input here and there. Izuku and Jessie came first in the obstacle course, and they teamed up for the Calvary battle. They managed to get into the finals making grin.

"For now, lets take a lunch break. Let's go Aizawa, (Y/N)."

"I'm taking a nap." Aizawa grumbled.

You laughed, taking off your mic you stretched and grinned, heading off to get food.

Somewhere along the way you lost Hizashi, now you were wondering the stands where you bumped into Endevor.

"Hey Big Todoroki." You waved.

He rose a brow at the name and you grinned, shrugging.

"Hello (Y/N), I see your son is doing well. But shoto will defeat him, he's destined for greatness." He said proudly.

You frowned a little at that.

"If your son beats mine, that's okay. It's only a sports competition, both have great quirks. You can't force Shoto into doing anything he doesn't want, I'm sure you've already realised that since he's refusing to use his fire."

With that, you left heading back up to the box with some food.

You shook Aizawa and pointed to the food.

"Thanks." He said.

You simply nodded, and focused on your phone.

"Hey (Y/N)?" Aizawa asked.

"Hm?"

You turned to face him, seeing he was already looking at you.

"I... want to ask you something..."

You nodded, Aizawa went to speak again but was cut off by Hizashi running in, announcing the break was over and it was time for the final game.

"What do you want to ask?" You asked, holding your mic.

"Nothing..."

You simply nodded, putting your headset back on as you went back to commenting.

Aizawa grumbled, putting his back on as they got ready for the 1 on 1 battled.

"First up, from 1-A Jessie (L/N) VS 1-A Mezo Shoji!"

There was cheers as the two walked on, they shared a friendly handshake before the battle was started.

Jessie wasted no time in throwing Shoji out of bounds, making the crowd cheer.

"Well, I was hoping for this round to last a little longer but Jessie (L/N) advances!" Midnight called.

"That was a quick round, Young Jessie wasted no time in ending that match. He's a strong contester for sure!"

You hummed in agreement.

"But If Shoji given a different opponent and I believe that the outcome would've been different. Look at those arms! He's definitely good for close combat!" You agreed.

From below, you picked up on Shoji bowing his head at you as he and Jessie walked off together.

The next fight was Izuku and someone from another class called Shinsuo, you watched the pair come on. You wondered what the purple haired boys quirk was as they started the fight