Chapter 25

You had to practically wiggle free in order to start cooking the rice, Gabriel told you they were on their way back.

"Can you lay out the table?" You asked.

"Yeah."

While you worked on setting the food out, he set dishes and such out, including drinks from the fridge just as the door opened.

"Hey!" The group called.

"Hey guys! Dinner will be ready soon."

"Thank you for having us Miss (Y/N)!" Uraraka, Iida, Izuku And Todoroki said.

You walked into the living room, smiling at them all.

"No problem."

Aizawa padded out after you, picking up the papers he pulled Gabriel aside to quietly go through them with him.

"Mr Aizawa is here too?" Uraraka asked shocked.

"Yeah, he's mums boyfriend, I'm shocked you guys haven't noticed, it's disgusting." Jessie snickered.

"Alright ya little shit." You grinned, stalking over to him.

"I'm not sorry!" He yelled, running as you chased him.

Everyone laughed and watched as you guys ran around the place, finally you caught him, putting him in a gentle headlock.

"I'll never yield!" He yelled.

You laughed, letting go you ruffled his hair, walking towards the kitchen. Todoroki and Uraraka has gone over to Aizawa to listen to him explain the work.

Izuku had gone with Jessie to play some games, Iida followed you.

"Miss (Y/N), do you need any help?"

"It's alright Iida, Thank you, but you're a Guest here."

"Nonsense, it is always respectful to offer your aid whether you are the host or guest."

You laughed, and finished setting the food on the table, looking at the blue haired boy who seemed really eager to help.

"Well, everything is all ready, could you gather everyone for me please?"

"It would be my pleasure!"

He rushed away, and soon enough everyone was sitting down with you.

Aizawa sat at the same end of the table as you. Jessie, Izuku sat at one side. Uraraka and Gabriel sat on the other and Iida and Todoroki sat on the other end opposite you.

"Thank you for the meal!" You all said.

You let them dish up first, Aizawa did yours before he did himself.

"Miss, are you attending the winter festival?" Uraraka asked.

"Yeah, grumpy here is taking me. What about you guys? Are you going as a class or anything?"

"Yeah! Some are going on dates like Bakugo and Kirishima, Kaminari and Jiro." Jessie explained.

"Do you guys have dates?" You asked.

"Well, I'm going with Deku." Uraraka said.

Both blushed at the mention of this and you smiled softly at them.

"I'm going with Yaoyorozu." Todoroki said.

"What about you Jessie, Gabriel, Iida, any dates?"

"I currently have no date, however I am thinking about asking someone from another class." Iida explained, blushing lightly.

"Go for it!" You grinned, "the worst they can do is say no, it won't hurt to try."

"Thank you for the kind words." He smiled.

You turned to Jessie, who was grinning sheepishly.

"Uhm.. I was going to ask Tsu..." Jessie muttered.

"Aw, go for it darling! I think she'd say yes." You winked.

Gabriel was blushing slightly, quietly eating his food. He noticed the table went silent and ducked his head.

"I'm going with Mina..." he whispered.

"Aw, I'm so proud of you all! It's so cute! I hope you all have a good time!"

Chattered resumed as you carried on eating. There was a slight nudged on your leg making you look to the side.

Aizawa was gesturing to your empty plate.

"Finished?"

You nodded and he got up, cleaning all the empty dishes as he started washing.

"It's so weird to see Mr Aizawa in normal clothes doing normal things." Uraraka giggled.

"What can I say, I trained him well." You laughed.

Everyone laughed and that, and suddenly water hit your face. Turning around, you saw him grinning lightly at the sink.

"Shithead." You laughed